New York July 3, 2019 - A new report published by Research on Global Markets titled "North America Connected Retail Solutions Market (2018-2023)" studies the performance of the connected retail solutions market in North America over a five year assessment period from 2018 to 2023. The report presents the value forecast of North America connected retail solutions and provides key insights into the factors driving market growth as well as the factors restricting market growth. According to the Research On Global Markets analysts, North America connected retail solutions market is predicted to expand at a CAGR of 17.84% during the forecasted period.
Market segmentation based on applications
The report published by Research On Global Markets features comprehensive analysis of the different segments of the North America connected retail solutions market based on applications. Owing to high Internet penetration rates, adoption of IoT and omnichannel strategies to integrate both online and offline customer experience, as well as technological advancements in the fields of IoT, AI, and Big Data will further drive the market. The Supply Chain Management (SCM) segment is expected to witness significantly high CAGR (34.20%) during the forecast period. Close on its heels, the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) segment is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 15.30%.
North America Connected Retail Solutions Market: Regional Insights
Research On Global Markets tracks the performance of the connected retail solutions market across the key geographies of North America. In 2018, the United States was the largest market, with 95.35% share of the North America connected retail solutions market. The collaboration between Verizon Communications and Microsoft have started the era of digital retail through organic business creation strategies for introducing a shared retail ecosystem for customers as well as the retailers. However, Canada is anticipated to expand at the highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to its vast smartphone penetration and high disposable income.
Research On Global Markets also tracks the performance of major players operating in the North America connected retail solutions including Cisco Systems, Verizon Communications, IBM, Microsoft, and Intel.
Some of the key topics covered in this report are:
• North America Market overview - historical (2015-2017) and forecasted (2018-2023) market size (USD Bn), geography-wise market revenue (USD Bn), and market attractiveness analysis
• North America connected retail solutions market based on applications [supply chain management (SCM), customer relationship management (CRM), business analysis/business intelligence (BA/BI), and others] - historical (2015-2017) and forecasted (2018-2023) market size (USD Bn), and key market observations
• United States Connected Retail Solutions Market – revenue, forecasted revenue, trends, drivers and challenges
• Canada Connected Retail Solutions Market – revenue, forecasted revenue, trends, drivers and challenges
• Analysis of the competitive landscape
For more information on this market, request a free sample report.
About Research On Global Markets:
Owned by Netscribes, Research On Global Markets draws from the company’s vast experience in market research and intelligence. For any queries related to our products and services, feel free to get in touch with us at [email protected]
Research On Global Markets
41 East, 11th Street,
US Toll-Free: 18888313350
M: + 919903154956
Email: ankit[email protected]