When we are stuck with diseases like irregular periods, PCOS, stress etc., our first reaction is to rush to a doctor and get medication. Well that is a good practice, because we want to get well soon but we totally ignore the importance of changing our diet to incorporate healthy foods can level out our body and improve our overall health. In this way you can reduce the intake of medicines for long. However, there are certain foods that can help in balancing our hormones.
Organic avocados are super food. Only a few people are aware and have discovered all the amazing benefits of this fruit. It is a powerhouse of nutrients and offers healthy fats. It very nutritious and has great benefits and the best part is you do not have to make a lot of efforts to include this super food to your diet. Organic avocados offer vitamins, potassium, minerals, monounsaturated fatty acids, and fiber.
With the current lifestyle, lot of people are struggling with hormonal imbalances. Hormones control every aspect of our life. The food that we eat influences everybody part and function for example, insulin, serotonin, cortisol, and dopamine, not to mention estrogen and testosterone. Each macronutrient (fat, carbohydrate, and protein) plays a vital role in how hormones function and how they are synthesized in the body.
The good news is! Avocados are your best friend and can come to your rescue and help you maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Here we will list a few benefits of avocados and recommend you buy organic avocados to maintain healthy hormonal balance.
• The plant sterols in avocados can help you with hormonal imbalances, especially estrogen and progesterone. These hormones are responsible for regulation of ovulation and menstrual cycles. Avocados help you in absorbing estrogen and promote the production of progesterone in females.
• Along with medication, including avocados in your diet can help you naturally treat such conditions without any side effects. Avocados are a delicious addition to your meals and can help you in managing your stress hormones and hormones that control your menstrual cycle.
• Avocados are rich in beta-sitosterol and that can affect blood cholesterol levels to help balance the stress hormone cortisol. Avocados are extremely helpful for women suffering from PCOS, they contain healthy fats to help reduce both inflammation and low-grade inflammation (one of the hallmark symptoms of PCOS).
• Avocados are rich in fiber that promotes weight loss and helps to maintain blood sugar levels. The fiber available in avocados helps in feeding the healthy bacteria in the gut which leading to better digestive health.
• Avocados offer folate or folic acid which is an essential nutrient for reproduction, detoxification, energy, and many other functions in the body.
• Avocados are rich source of potassium, they contain more potassium then banana. A potassium rich diet can help in reducing diseases blood pressure, which is a major risk factor for heart attacks, strokes and kidney failure.
• To reduce your stress levels, buy organic avocados and add them to your smoothies, sandwiches, spreads, and salads. Including avocados to your daily diet will make you healthy, and healthy people are less stressful, and they do not have put lot of efforts to maintain healthy hormonal balances.
A healthy diet along with regular exercise and stress-free life should be a consistent choice and not temporary option. If you are health conscious and want to have modern healthy diet, consider including avocado as a part of your daily meal.