Flame retardant chemicals are additive used to increase fire resistance of materials when they are exposed to ignition or fire spread. Non-halogenated flame retardant chemicals are based on aluminum, magnesium, boron, antimony-based oxides and hydroxides, phosphorus, nitrogen, etc. These chemicals are environment-friendly as compared to halogenated flame retardant chemicals, and can be used in polymers as an additive to increase the fire resistance.
Growing infrastructure activities in APAC countries is driving the market. Owing to emergent business opportunities in countries, such as India, China, Malaysia, and Indonesia. Asia-Pacific is gradually becoming a new business hub. The demand for high-rise buildings and business infrastructure is increasing in this region. The rise in tourism is expected to increase, which will augment the demand for non-halogenated flame retardant chemicals.
Key Benefits for Non-Halogenated Flame RetardantsMarket:
- This study includes the global Non-Halogenated Flame Retardantsmarket analysis, trends, and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and global Non-Halogenated Flame Retardantsmarket opportunity.
- The global Non-Halogenated Flame Retardantsmarket size is quantitatively analyzed from 2014 to 2024 to highlight the financial competency of the Non-Halogenated Flame Retardantsindustry.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the industry.
Report Sample includes:
- Table of Contents
- List of Tables & Figures
- Research Methodology
Get FREE Sample of this Report at https://www.24marketreports.com/report-sample/global-nonhalogenated-flame-retardants-2019-383
The global Non-Halogenated Flame Retardants market was valued at xx million US$ in 2018 and will reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% during 2019–2025.
This report focuses on Non-Halogenated Flame Retardants volume and value at global level, regional level and company level. From a global perspective, this report represents overall Non-Halogenated Flame Retardants market size by analyzing historical data and future prospect.
Regionally, this report categorizes the production, apparent consumption, export and import of Non-Halogenated Flame Retardants in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia and India.
For each manufacturer covered, this report analyzes their Non-Halogenated Flame Retardants manufacturing sites, capacity, production, ex-factory price, revenue and market share in global market.
The following manufacturers are covered:
- Huber Engineered Materials
- DAIHACHI Chemical Industry
Segment by Regions
- North America
- Southeast Asia
Segment by Type
- Aluminum Hydroxide
- Phosphorous Based
Segment by Application
- To study and analyze the global Non-Halogenated Flame Retardantsconsumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Non-Halogenated Flame Retardantsmarket by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Non-Halogenated Flame Retardantsmanufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Non-Halogenated Flame Retardantswith respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Non-Halogenated Flame Retardantssubmarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Get the Complete Report & TOC at https://www.24marketreports.com/chemicals-and-materials/global-nonhalogenated-flame-retardants-2019-383
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports