A Driving license is a mandatory document issued by the Government of India to freely allow a vehicle owner to operate his vehicle on roads. Applying for Driving License in Delhi is a simple procedure. To obtain a Driving License you must fit some criteria. The eligibility criteria, procedure of applying and renewal of driving license are as follows:
- The applicant should be 18 years or above.
- The applicant should have Learner’s license first.
- The applicant must submit the application minimum after 30 days or 180 days after the issuance of learners’ license.
- The applicant must be aware of all traffic rules and regulations.
After obtaining a learner’s license, you must learn how to drive a car. The applicant must sign “L” in their car so that everyone can be aware of the learner in a car.
Documents required For obtaining Driving License
To obtain a Driving license in Delhi, you must have these documents:
- Form No. 4 (application form for driving license)
- Passport size photograph
- Address Proof: (Any one of the below)
- Ration card
- Voter’s ID
- Adhar Card
- Age Proof: (Any one of the below)
- Birth Certificate
- Educational Certificate
The application process for Applying for Driving License
- The applicant can apply for the DL online through the website http://transport.delhi.gov.in/ o