11th May 2020 - The Global Logistics Market is subject to witness a substantial growth due to the recent technological advancement in the various logistics services, rising transportation activities in both developed and developing economies across the globe and increasing shipping demand. The number of service providers are improving their supply chain capabilities due to numerous growth opportunities available, thereby driving market growth, in the recent years. Additionally, shifting trends towards early adoption of advanced services such as automated freight payment and audit procedure to achieve cost-effectiveness are anticipated to drive the growth of logistics market over the forecast period.
Other factors such as reduction of capital expenditure (CAPEX), risk management, better inventory management, and directing on the core competencies of different business operations. Globally, the market is predicted to grow at high CAGR during the forecast period, providing numerous opportunities for market players to invest in research and development in the logistics market.
Access Logistics Market Report with TOC @ https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/logistics-market
Robust growth of the logistics industry is majorly attributed to the high-end international trade flow and the strong economic growth in the developing economies such as India, China and Brazil. Increasing transportation & infrastructural activates in the Asia Pacific and North America region is anticipated to boost market growth in the upcoming years. Additionally, intra-regional trade and international among developing economies across the globe coupled with higher growth rate in the Asia Pacific region are expected to drive the growth of logistics market over the forecast period.
Increasing adoption of various logistics services in various sectors such as manufacturing, retail, trade and transportation. Other application of the logistics services include private and local utility sector, healthcare industry, media and entertainment sectors. These factors are expected to foster market expansion of logistics industry over the forecast period. Recent adoption of thirds party logistics services in the telecommunication, banking and financial services, and information technology industry is estimated to expand overall market reach in the near future as well. In addition, development of latest technologies and introduction of novel products such as the freight brokers and different value-added services are driving market growth in the recent years. Introduction of freight brokerage and transportation activities that complies with the stringent governmental laws and regulations has provided numerous growth opportunities for industry players. Increasing investment in the logistics services by leading industry players to improve their supply chain activities, thus enhancing their existing services and achieve cost efficiency, are anticipated to boost market demand further.
Furthermore, growing implementation of third party logistics services (3PL) by various end-user industries and adoption of advanced business model to completely utilize the unused warehouse space and resources, are projected to stimulate the growth rate of logistics market. Recent technological advancement in the logistics industry such as early adoption of automation and the rising popularity of IoT-based services are expected to offer multiple growth avenues over the next seven years. The Domestic Transportation Management (DTM) is considered as one of the fastest growing segment in the logistics market with substantial revenue generation in the last couple of years.
Key Players Analysis Covered in these Report includes:
- XPO Logistics
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services
- UPS Supply Chain Solutions
- DHL Supply Chain
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide
- Expeditors International of Washington
Request a Sample Copy of Logistics Market Report @ https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/logistics-market/request-sample
The key points of this report are:
- To study and forecast the market size of Logistics in global market.
- To analyze the global key players, SWOT analysis, value and global market share for top players.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, end use and region.
- To analyze and compare the market status and forecast between China and major regions, namely, United States, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India and Rest of World.
- To analyze the global key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Visit Our Blog: https://marketreportsassistance.wordpress.com
Get in touch
At Million Insights, we work with the aim to reach the highest levels of customer satisfaction. Our representatives strive to understand diverse client requirements and cater to the same with the most innovative and functional solutions.
Research Support Specialist, USA
Email: [email protected]
Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria,
Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar, Pune, MH, 411016 India
Email: [email protected]