In this fast-paced world, people neither have the time nor have the patience to locate and access household service professionals. The advent of smartphones has made a drastic impact on people’s approach towards services. On-demand apps are acting as a one-stop destination for users. This increased popularity of on-demand platforms has made entrepreneurs invest in an Urbanclap clone app development. In this blog, let’s take a look at the budget to develop an app like Urbanclap.
Factors influencing the cost of an Urbanclap clone app:
Specific factors determine the budget of the on-demand app. They include,
- The app launch platforms: The digital platforms you wish to launch the app significantly impacts the development cost. Usually, on-demand apps are launched across Android and iOS platforms.
- The tech-stack used for development: The app must be developed according to the latest market trends to increase the chances of its success. Hence, the technology used to develop the app can impact the budget of the app.
- The team to develop the app: It solely depends on the business owners to decide the team that develops the app. The team must include multiple members like android developers, iOS developers, project managers, QA engineers, Graphic designers, etc.
- The UI/UX design: The interface of the app enhances the user experience to a considerable extent. Hence, designing a simple and intuitive UI/UX is key to increasing user reliability. Designing a top-notch app consumes a part of the budget, as well.
- The features integrated into the app: If there is one major factor influencing the cost of the app, it is the features of the online platform. The app should house stand-apart features in it to attract users. A perfect blend of vital and unique features can help you gain a strong customer base.
Considering all these factors, it is clear that it takes anywhere around $15000 - $25000 for the Urbanclap like app development. However, if you wish to reduce your budget substantially, you can opt for clone apps offered by various app companies. These clone apps come with turnkey and whitelabel solutions, enabling you to customize and launch the app instantly into the market