As and when a new technology is introduced, new challenges also becomes an inevitable part in order to implement them successfully. Likewise, Container security also comes with its own risks which we will be covering in this section briefly and some of the strategies that will help to solve them.
Top 5 best practices for container security
- Secure the containers that support your microservices-based architecture
- Validate that your images originate from a trusted registry
- Reduce your containers’ potential attack surface
- Embrace isolation and least privilege best practices
- Implement real-time threat detection and incident response
Read more about a deep insight of container security risks and it's best practices https://cont.lu/32KXv9k