The advent of on-demand apps has revolutionized the laundry industry to a considerable extent. People, in their jam-packed schedules, don’t do laundry on their own nowadays. Besides, they find it challenging to wait for long hours to access laundry stores. These are the main reasons that fueled the success of Uber for laundry service apps. Apps like Rinse, Cleanly, and many more have already established their business entity in this flourishing market.
Are you a laundry owner looking to launch a laundry app in your locality? Are you an entrepreneur capable of connecting multiple laundry stores to people in need? This blog caters to the needs of those business owners who wish to set foot into the industry with an Uber for laundry app development.
Workflow plays a crucial role in determining the app’s sustainability. There is no point in integrating features if users cannot navigate through the app without any hassles. Let’s discuss the workflow of the on-demand laundry app here,
The workflow of users app:
- Initially, users register with the app either by providing their mail IDs or through their social media handles.
- Similarly, the laundromats register with the app by providing valid credentials and upload necessary documents for their proof of work.
- After registering, they enable their location services. The app site displays the number of laundromats that are available to offer services in the vicinity.
- Users can book instantly or schedule for later, once they have identified their desired laundromats.
- The laundromats can accept/reject user requests based on their convenience.
- After the booking confirmation, users get to track the delivery professional in real-time, who picks-up the laundry.
- After the services are done, users are delivered their laundry. They can pay for their services via multiple payment options, including credit/debit cards, digital wallets, etc.
- The laundromats receive their payment after the commission cut-down by the admin.
- Both users and laundromats get to share their experience in the form of ratings and reviews.
An uninterrupted workflow can make all the difference to a laundry app, as it impacts the user experience significantly. Integrate this workflow to scale your Uber for laundry service app among your target audience.