There are many uses of artificial intelligence in our daily life, such as:
- Email Communications - Google uses AI to ensure that nearly all email landings in the inbox are authentic;
- Social media - Artificial intelligence allows it easy for people to find and interact with peers and company partners.
- Web Search (Predictive search) - Predictive searches are based on data that Google collects about you, such as your location, age, and other personal details. Using AI, the search engine is attempting to predict what you may be looking to find;
- Stores and Services - Amazon and additional internet stores leverage AI to collect your tastes and buying behaviors.
- Recommendations on Music - Music platforms use AI to track your listening behaviors. They use the information to suggest other songs that you might like to hear.