It is pointless to mention an on-demand app as the best without mentioning their pros and cons. Both these apps have made a mark for themselves in the industry. Being in the app development field for a couple of years, I see entrepreneurs reaching out to companies to initiate UrbanClap clone app development. The success of these apps has created a major trend among people who find it more convenient to avail of services. Now, let me share the pros and cons of both Housejoy and UrbanClap. It is upto the readers to decide their best-suited company.
Pros of Housejoy:
- The quality of the service offered by the company is good, owing to the fact that it verifies professionals before letting them offer their services.
- The app offers exclusive discounts and offers to users, thereby reducing the total price for the service.
Cons of Housejoy:
- The service rates demanded by professionals are quite high.
- Although the app encompasses multiple service providers, some services like beauty, plumbing, etc., receive a negative reception among the audience.
- The delayed arrival of professionals is a matter of concern.
Pros of UrbanClap:
- The online platform is known for its customer responsiveness.
- The pricing of services is quite low when compared to other service provider apps.
- The app is best suited for working professionals, making the process swift and efficient.
Cons of UrbanClap:
- The platform’s relationship with service providers is a matter of concern.
- Service professionals fail to show up on several occasions, leading to the loss of reputability of the platform.
It is clear from the above that both the online platforms have advantages and limitations of their own. If you have a group of service providers under your belt, you can create an app for yourself in this flourishing market. You can reach out to app development companies for the UrbanClap app clone. Switching to the online medium can help you earn significant revenue in a short time span.