Introduction MBA In Hospital Management details: The project hospital management system includes registering, storing, and storing your data in the system as well as loading computers in pharmacies and laboratories. This software can provide a unique identification number for each patient and automatically stores information for each patient and staff. This includes searching to identify the current status of each room. Users can search doctor and patient information using identifiers.
It can be entered into the hospital management system with a username and password. This can be accessed by either the administrator or receptionist. Only those who can add data to the database. Data can be called easily. The interface is very easy to use. Data is well protected for personal use and makes data processing very fast.
The aim of the project, entitled "HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM", is to computerize the hospital's front office administration to develop software that is easy to use, simple, fast and economical. It collects information about patients, details of diagnosis, and more.
It is traditionally made by hand. The main function of this system is to record and store patient and doctor data and to extract these details if necessary, as well as to manipulate and systematically insert these details about patient data and diagnostic details. While the system output is taking this detail on the CRT screen.
Listed below are some of the top institutes India which provide the course:
Name of Institute
All India Institute of Medical Sciences [AIIMS]
Armed Forces Medical College [AMFC]
Bharati Vidyapeeth University
University of Calicut
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University
Sikkim Manipal University
The Tamil Nadu DR. M.G.R Medical University
SRM University Kattankulathur Campus
MBA Hospital Management Subjects Details:
- Principles of Management
- Marketing Management
- Managerial Communication
- Organizational Behavior
- Healthcare Economics
- Health Management
- Fundamental of Healthcare Administration
- Hospital Planning
- Hospital Administration
- Strategic Management
- Finance Management
Principle 1: a management function
Principle 2: Types and roles of managers in organizations
Principle 3: Effective management of organizational resources
Principle # 4: Understand and use the four dimensions of emotional intelligence (EQ) to maximize human potential
Principle 5: Get to know the business
- Marketing Management: Marketing management is the managerial discipline which focuses on the empirical application of marketing attitude, techniques, and procedure inside enterprises and organizations and the management of a company's marketing resources and activities.
- Managerial Communication: Managerial communication is a process that helps managers interface with each other as well as with workers within the organization. Communication helps in the relocation of data from one party also called the sender to the other party called the receiver.
- Organizational Behavior: Organizational behavior (OB) is the academic education of the ways people act within groups. Its fundamentals are applied primarily in attempts to make businesses operate more effectively.
- Healthcare Economics: fitness economics is an arm of economics-related issues related to efficiency, effectiveness, value, and behavior in the manufacture and consumption of fitness and healthcare. ... Health economists evaluate multiple types of financial data: costs, charges, and expenditures.