Global Drone Data Services Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 4706.72 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 148741.7 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 53.98% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Drone services or unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) services are the flying robots which fly without any human involvement. Today, many manufacturers are designing drones which can be used in industries like agriculture, packaging delivery, videography etc. The d rone data services are used to provide data to the companies so that it can be used by them to improve their efficiency and productivity. In this process, data is collected when combined with cloud based data processing system which is further can be used for surveying, measurement, inspection etc.
Get Exclusive Sample Report: @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-drone-data-services-market
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in global drone data services market are 3D Robotics, Inc., Airware., DroneDeploy, Parrot Drones SAS, PrecisionHawk, Inc., 4DMapper, Sentera, Inc., Pix4D SA, Skycatch, Inc., GeoCue Group, Sky Futures, CYBERHAWK INNOVATIONS LIMITED, Ninox Robotics Pty Ltd, Aerialair Aerospace, MAG Canada.
Segmentation: Global Drone Data Services Market
- By Type (Mapping & Surveying, Photogrammetry, 3D Modeling & Digital Elevation Model, Others)
- By Platform (Cloud-Based, Operator Software)
- By End-Use (Real Estate & Construction, Agriculture, Mining, Others)
- By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Global drone data services market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of drone data services market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and South America.
- Increasing usage of AI and machine learning technologies is driving the growth of this market
- Rising adoption of commercial drone is another factor driving the market
- Increasing risks of cyber-crimes is restraining the growth of this market
- Rising safety concerns among consumer is another major factor restraining the growth of this market.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818