Ever since the advent of smartphones and on-demand apps, most of the traditional businesses are gradually losing their popularity. New businesses that focus on enhancing customer convenience occupy the center stage and help entrepreneurs reap revenues in their fields. People demanding comfort and entrepreneurs coming up with ideas has been the recent trend in almost every industry. Even the introduction of the Uber for Dog walker service app emphasized on the fact that people can reach out to dog walkers to walk their pets with just a few taps on their smartphones.
The development of a dog walking app involves building three separate entities. They include,
- The dog owner app
- The dog walker app
- The admin panel
On a broader note, developing an app involves integrating features and functionality into it. Let’s look at the features here,
Features of the Dog owner app:
- Registration - They can register either via mail IDs or phone numbers.
- In-app navigation - They can track dog walkers without any hassle.
- Multiple payment options - They can pay for the services through credit/debit cards, digital wallets, etc.
- Push notifications - They are updated from time to time on their bookings, offers, etc., through in-app notifications.
- In-app chat/call - They can reach out to dog walkers instantly either via call or chat.
- Ratings and reviews - They can rate and review the services offered by dog walkers.
Features of the Dog walker app:
- Registration - They can register with the app by uploading valid documents.
- Availability toggle - They can switch between their working hours seamlessly with the aid of a toggle.
- Accept/reject requests - They can either confirm or turn down user requests based on their convenience.
- Earnings tab - They can view their weekly/monthly/yearly earnings through this feature.
Features of the Admin panel:
- God’s eye view - The admin can monitor the entire app activity from a single place.
- Verify dog walkers - The admin can verify dog walkers based on the documents they upload.
- Manage customers - The admin can reach out to customers in case of disputes or queries.
- Process transactions - The admin can process dog walkers’ payments after the commission cut-down.
These are the essential features that shape up the multiple entities of the on-demand dog walking app to provide an enhanced user experience. Integrate these features in your online dog walking platform and launch your app instantly!