Dispersant/Dispersing Agents Market are used as additives which help the mixture in prevention from clumping and setting to make it uniform. It is used in products ranging from petrol, paints and medicines. These can be classified as high molecular, low molecular and polyacrylate polymer dispersants. The most popular dispersing agents which are used in industries are Polyurethanes and Polyacrylates. Polyurethanes and Polyacrylates have wide applicability in various applications such as construction industry, pharmaceutical industry, oil and gas industry and agriculture industry.
Global dispersant/dispersing agents market is set to witness a substantial CAGR of 7.15% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in the market value can be attributed due to rapid growth in the construction, paints & coatings and oil & gas industry which has contributed to the growth of the market.
Get Sample Report at :
Competitive Analysis: Global Dispersant/Dispersing Agents Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in Global Dispersant/Dispersing Agents Market are BASF SE, Emerald Performance Materials, Solvay, The Lubrizol Corporation, Dow, CHRYSO SAS, Air Products and Chemicals Inc., ELEMENTIS PLC, Rudolf GmbH, Uniqchem, WestRock Company, Clariant, Cera-Chem Pvt. Ltd., Croda International Plc, Evonik Industries AG, King Industries, Inc, Arkema group, Altana, Shah Patil & Company, Harmony Additive Pvt. Ltd., Fine Organics, SAN NOPCO LIMITED and SpecialChem S.A. among others.
Key Pointers Covered in the Global Dispersant/Dispersing Agents Market Trends and Forecast to 2026
- Global Dispersant/Dispersing Agents Market New Sales Volumes
- Global Dispersant/Dispersing Agents Market Replacement Sales Volumes
- Global Dispersant/Dispersing Agents Market Installed Base
- Global Dispersant/Dispersing Agents Market By Brands
- Global Dispersant/Dispersing Agents Market Size
- Global Dispersant/Dispersing Agents Market Procedure Volumes
- Global Dispersant/Dispersing Agents Market Product Price Analysis
- Global Dispersant/Dispersing Agents Market Healthcare Outcomes
- Global Dispersant/Dispersing Agents Market Cost of Care Analysis
- Global Dispersant/Dispersing Agents Market Regulatory Framework and Changes
- Global Dispersant/Dispersing Agents Market Prices and Reimbursement Analysis
- Global Dispersant/Dispersing Agents Market Shares in Different Regions
- Recent Developments for Global Dispersant/Dispersing Agents Market Competitors
- Global Dispersant/Dispersing Agents Market Upcoming Applications
- Global Dispersant/Dispersing Agents Market Innovators Study
Get Detailed TOC:
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2018, Evonik Industries AG had launched TEGO Dispers 687. It is a Wetting and dispersing additive which is used for matting agents in solventborne coatings. It helps to achieve the consistent matte values and excellent anti-sedimentation in the coatings. This product launch has expanded the company product portfolio as well as its product has improved the efficiency for their customers.
- In March 2017, The Lubrizol Corporation had launched Solsperse 74000 Hyperdispersant. It is a 100% dispersing and solids wetting agent for UV cured ink systems which enhance operational efficiency for the ink manufacturers and printers. This product launch has improved the product portfolio o the company and has created a unique product for customers.
- The living standards of people have risen globally, which has driven the market growth
- The oil & gas industry demand have risen, which boosts the market growth
- Surging demand for emerging end user industries, is fueling the market growth
- The increasing concerns related to environment, has propelled the growth of the market
- The surging demand for efficiency, has contributed to the growth of the market
- The infrastructure has gone through various developments and modernization, which drives the market growth
- The various difficulties and complexities faced in accessing digital data of suppliers, is hindering the market growth
- The prices of raw material fluctuates, which act as a restraint in the market growth
- The lack of innovation and advancements in the dispersant agent market, is hampering the market growth
Speak to Author :
Research Methodology: Global Smart Education and Learning Market
- Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
- The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation.
- Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]
Browse Related Report Here: