The Business Research Company published its Food Pathogen Detection Technology Report 2020 which provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global food pathogen detection technology market. The report provides in-depth analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on the market, along with revised market numbers due to the effects of the coronavirus.
The report covers the food pathogen detection technology market’s segments-
1) By Technology: Traditional (Quantitative Culture And Qualitative Culture), Rapid (Convenience, Polymerase Chain Reaction, and Immunoassay)
2) By Food Type: Meat & Poultry, Dairy, Processed Food, Fruits & Vegetables, Cereals & Grains
3) By Type: E. Coli, Salmonella, Listeria, Campylobacter, Others (Norovirus And Rotavirus)
Food Pathogen Detection Technology Global Market Report 2020 is the most comprehensive report available on this market and will help gain a truly global perspective as it covers 60 geographies. The chapter on the impact of COVID-19 gives valuable insights on supply chain disruptions, logistical challenges, and other economic implications of the virus on the market. The chapter also covers markets which have been positively affected by the pandemic.
The global food pathogen detection technology market is expected to decline from $10.9 billion in 2019 to $10.3 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate of -5%. The market growth is expected to increase post COVID-19 due to an increased focus on hygiene and good manufacturing practices and manufacturers complying with food safety norms. The market is expected to recover and reach $13.1 billion in 2023 at a rate of 4.8%.
Genetic testing technology is being increasingly used for the rapid, sensitive, reliable detection of pathogens on the food. Genetic testing techniques identify the problem even when the pathogens are just formed or are in tiny concentration.
Few Points From Table Of Content
1. Executive Summary
2. Food Pathogen Detection Technology Market Characteristics
3. Food Pathogen Detection Technology Market Size And Growth
4. Food Pathogen Detection Technology Market Segmentation
5. Food Pathogen Detection Technology Market Regional And Country Analysis
25. Food Pathogen Detection Technology Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
26. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Food Pathogen Detection Technology Market
27. Food Pathogen Detection Technology Market Trends And Strategies
28. Food Pathogen Detection Technology Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
Request A Sample Report At: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/sample.aspx?id=2812&type=smp
Few Points From List Of Table
Table 1: Global Historic Market Growth, 2015-2019, $ Billion
Table 2: Global Forecast Market Growth, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
Table 3: Global Food Pathogen Detection Technology Market, Segmentation By Technology, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
Table 29: Intertek Group PLC Financial Performance
Table 30: Eurofins Scientific Financial Performance
Table 31: Silliker, Inc. Financial Performance
About The Business Research Company:
The Business Research Company is a Business Intelligence Company which excels in company, market and consumer research. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 15 countries globally.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 8897263534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]