Are you looking for the best vegetarian food recipe blog?
Then I would highly recommend – Foodialogues, as it is one of the most trending food blog for exploring more about Indian Vegetarian Food Recipes.
Here, I listed some of the top reasons that what makes foodialogues.com unique.
- Usha Ravi, Founder of Foodialogues, is also a Food Scientist, a Professor of Food Studies, a Food Researcher, a Passionate cook, a Academic Quality Consultant and above all this, a Proud Grandmother.
- Usha has been an academic for over three decades. She began her career as a school teacher in Chennai, India in 1987 but was motivated to take up teaching Food Sciences and Technology at the collegiate level. Her passion for everything about food, catapulted her to lead the School of Food Science at one of the popular college in Chennai. Through this leadership role, she sought to take up more teaching and administrative roles at the collegiate and University level. She has been instrumental in instituting two unique ‘first-of-a-kind” undergraduate and postgraduate programs in Food Science Management at the University of Madras.
- As the Dean of Academics and as an active member of the Board of Studies & Academic Councils in several Universities across Southern India, she has undertaken challenging opportunities in teaching, administration, research and extension. She has also served as a Principal and Joint Registrar (Academics) during her tenure as an academician.
- Usha has always loved to explore the interdisciplinary side of subjects, as a food researcher and as an academic. She chose to conduct an in-depth study in psychological stress and food behaviors amongst college students. She has also mentored and guided several students to complete their Doctoral, Postgraduate and undergraduate research works in the field of Food Science.
- She has shared her rich research experiences with food through,14 publications in refereed International and national journals and 245 presentations in conference proceedings in India. She has been invited to deliver talks about various facets of food at academic gatherings and has been sought after to talk on national radio and television programs about food, nutrition and wellness.
- Her contributions towards bettering the health of the community at large were recognized when she was appointed Principal Investigator of two national level research projects – Science for Women’s Health and Planet Earth for Women & Children – by the Department of Science & Technology, Government of India. Through these projects, she researched the immense potential of the Community Radio as a medium to communicate and educate people about good food and right eating. She has also been a resource person for training and strengthening the skills of community and allied health functionaries in towns and cities of Tamil Nadu.
- She has received several accolades for her contributions to the field of food science and technology. She is the recipient of the most coveted National Award –Prof. Jiwan Singh Sidhu Award for teaching excellence in Food Science by the Association of Food Scientists and Technologists (India).
- In emphasizing the need for quality in education at the school and collegiate level, she is currently an education consultant. Her work takes her to several cities and towns across the length and breadth of India. Through these journeys, she has been able to acquaint herself with the local cuisines and experience authentic food flavors.
- Armed with a certificate in Digital Marketing, she continues to explore and publish the beauty of Indian vegetarian food through social media portals. She continues to be a passionate cook who loves to dish out delicacies to suit the taste buds of her near and dear ones especially her grandson and granddaughter. She currently resides with her family in Chennai and Bengaluru, India.
So, these are some of the major reasons that why I prefer Foodialogues.
I hope this article was helpful. Do let me know, how foodialogues.com inspired you for learning the trends about food.