The Business Research Company published its Breast Cancer Diagnostics Global Market Report 2020 which provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global Breast Cancer Diagnostics market. The report provides in-depth analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on the market, along with revised market numbers due to the effects of the coronavirus.
The report covers the Breast Cancer Diagnostics market’s segments-
1) By Type: Imaging, Biopsy, Genomic Tests, Blood Tests, Others
2) By Technology: Fluorescent In Situ Hybridization (FISH), Comparative Genomic Hybridization (CGH), Immunohistochemical (IHC), Other Technologies
3) By Cancer Type: BRCA Breast Cancer, ER & PR Breast Cancer, HER 2 Breast Cancer, EGFR Mutation Test Breast Cancer, Others
4) By Diagnostic Type: Ionizing Breast Imaging Technologies, Non-ionizing Imaging Technologies
5) By End Users: Hospitals and Clinics, Cancer Research Centers, Diagnostic Laboratories, Ambulatory Surgical Centers
View Complete Report:
Breast Cancer Diagnostics Global Market Report 2020 is the most comprehensive report available on this market and will help gain a truly global perspective as it covers 60 geographies. The chapter on the impact of COVID-19 gives valuable insights on supply chain disruptions, logistical challenges, and other economic implications of the virus on the market. The chapter also covers markets which have been positively affected by the pandemic.
The global breast cancer diagnostics market is expected to decline from $4.88 billion in 2019 to $4.62 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -5.38%. The decline is mainly due to the COVID-19 outbreak that has led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, especially postponement of non-emergency procedures. The market is then expected to recover and reach $6.32 billion in 2023 at a CAGR of 10.99%.
Technological advancements are a key trend in the breast cancer diagnostics market. Several new techniques have been developed which could be used in the diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer. 3D mammography, also known as breast tomosynthesis, takes photographs around the breast from various angles and translates them into a 3-D model.
Few Points From Table Of Content
- Executive Summary
- Breast Cancer Diagnostics Market Characteristics
- Breast Cancer Diagnostics Market Size And Growth
- Breast Cancer Diagnostics Market Segmentation
- Breast Cancer Diagnostics Market Regional And Country Analysis
- Breast Cancer Diagnostics Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
- Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Breast Cancer Diagnostics Market
- Breast Cancer Diagnostics Market Trends And Strategies
- Breast Cancer Diagnostics Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
Request A Sample Report At: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/sample.aspx?id=3284&type=smp
Few Points From List Of Tables
Table 1: Global Historic Market Growth, 2015-2019, $ Billion
Table 2: Global Forecast Market Growth, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
Table 3: Global Breast Cancer Diagnostics Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
Table 4: Global Breast Cancer Diagnostics Market, Segmentation By Technology, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
Table 49: Myriad Genetics Inc Financial Performance
Table 50: Hologic Inc Financial Performance
Table 51: Koninklijke Philips N.V. Financial Performance
Table 52: Fujifilm Holdings Corporation Financial Performance
About The Business Research Company:
The Business Research Company is a Business Intelligence Company which excels in company, market and consumer research. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 52 countries globally.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 8897263534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://in.linkedin.com/company/the-business-research-company