If you have been wanting to add Avocadoes in your diet but were worried about compromising on the taste, it's time to shatter all your myths. Even if you've tried avocadoes but didn't like it, there are ways of adding them in your diet in a way so delicious that you wouldn't ever want to go back to old ways.
Here are a few ideas that you would want to like to explore. With a plethora of interesting recipes on Instagram and Pinterest, you can just start implementing these tasty avocado hacks and ideas. These recipes would compel you to buy Organic Avocados.
1. Skip the toast and make a quick Avocado Breakfast Smoothie
If the usual avocado toast is not your deal, you can try sneaking avocado by blending it with oats, milk, dark chocolate, honey, and a drop of vanilla essence to turn into the creamiest smoothie. Considering how they boast of healthy fats, it will also keep you full till lunchtime.
2. Ditch those calorie-loaded Chips Dip and make a healthy Guacamole with other ingredients of your choice
Just neatly mash some avocados, stir in some garlic powder, salt, and add plain Greek yogurt. Just add a few drops of freshly squeezed lemon and that's it! This is the healthiest snack dip you would want to swear by for the rest of your life.
3. If you hate to compromise on desserts, it's time to experiment with some healthy dessert recipes with avocadoes.
From a classic Mocha Avocado Chocolate Pudding to chocolate avocado truffles, it's time to satiate your cravings by satisfying your sweet tooth in the most healthy way.
4. Add avocado in your regular burrito bowl and just up the nutrition quotient! You can whip up a fresh burrito bowl with ingredients like lime-marinated kale, seasoned black beans, brown rice, and avocado salsa verde. And guess what? It would also be gluten-free and vegan.
5. Replace potato fries with tasty Avocado fries.
No, this isn't a joke. Just Heat oven to 400°. Combine 3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs, 2 tablespoons ground flax and 1 teaspoon mild chili powder. In another bowl, whisk 1 egg. Just Cut 2 peeled avocados into wedges or any shape that you like.
Start dipping wedges in egg, press into breadcrumb mixture and keep transferring them to a baking sheet. Just spray some olive oil/vegetable oil cooking spray. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes and just sprinkle with salt or pepper and enjoy it with Guaconole dip or hot sauce.
Joseph is a food critic and blogger who has written over 500 articles on super-foods. Apart from experimenting with organic avocado recipes, he also likes to design healthy diet chats for people who aim on choosing a healthier lifestyle.