Blockchain for beginners. If you search this term online, you will get tons of content surrounding it. And, that’s completely obvious! Blockchain has recently caught the attention that it should have gotten when it initially came out. However, it is never late for such a new technology which is still evolving.
The good news is that blockchain in 2020 can be considered as ready for mainstream use. Yes, we now have the means(tools and technology) to deploy blockchain or distributed ledger technology(DLT) based solutions and experience to the end-user.
Also, as a newbie, all of these mean that it is the best possible time for learning blockchain.
And, that’s why, in this article, we will explore the best online best blockchain courses for blockchain.
But before we do so, let’s learn why online courses can benefit you more!
Benefits Of Doing Courses For Beginners
As a beginner, you are bound to get puzzled by the type and quantity of content that is available on any subject. For learning blockchain, it is wise to go with block chain courses as a beginner.
The core reasons why you should do it, are as follows:
- They are structured: Courses are not just a random set of articles that you will find on the internet. They are well structured and are crafted with care, keeping the needs of the learners. The beginner courses are more inclined to have a clear structure as the courses do not want to confuse the learners at all.
- They are instructor-led: Most beginner courses are instructor-led. This means that you are bound to get feedback from the instructor on how you are learning.
- They have a community: These courses are mostly shared through a platform. This means that you get access to the community. This is really beneficial for beginners as they can engage in the community and learn or share something while doing so.
- They provide certifications: Most courses provide certifications that are very handy in the current market situation. The certifications can help you not only get a job but also improve your confidence when showcasing your skills to others.
- You can build upon the knowledge: As courses are structured, they give you the ability to build upon the knowledge by reading more content surrounding the topic or doing the next course in the series.
Best Online Blockchain Courses For Beginners
Now that we have gone through the benefits of blockchain courses, it is now time to list the best online blockchain technology courses out there!
One of the best ways to learn about blockchain is to know how it works in an enterprise setting. That’s why you should look at the Enterprise blockchain fundamentals course by 101Blockchains.com. The course offered by them is 100% free and offers flexible learning.
So, if you are someone who is interested in blockchain as a career, this course is a good way to start your journey.
The course content is as below:
- What exactly is blockchain technology
- Must-Know (Enterprise) Blockchain Terms
- Smart Contracts Basics
- Blockchain Digital transformation
- How Blockchain will change our world
The course is offered by Berkley. It is a self-paced course where you need to invest three months by giving three to five hours per week. The course will go through blockchain solutions and also provide you an in-depth understanding of Bitcoin-specific mechanics.
You will also learn about real-world applications, consensus algorithms, enterprise-level blockchain implementation, and more!
The course also offers certification which means that you can showcase your learning to everyone out there.
If you are interested in blockchain and are learning it for business, then this certification course is for you. In this course, you will learn how distributed ledger technology and blockchain work. After that, you will also learn its impact on the world with real use case understanding.
The certification offers access to two courses where they also go for Hyperledger blockchain technologies understanding.
101Blockchains Academy also offers an enterprise blockchain professional course. This course is only suited for those who are interested to gain certification and start using their practical knowledge in their enterprise settings.
The course is well structured and gives you access to interesting content that you can complete in four weeks if you give three to four hours per week. Just like other online courses, this one also offers you flexible learning.
The modules covered within the course include:
- Blockchain technology fundamentals
- Enterprise blockchain platforms
- Blockchain in trade finance
- Blockchain applications
- Blockchain use cases
This leads us to the end of our blockchain technology courses for beginners. So, which course do you think is best suited for you? Comment below and let us know.