Canon Pixma TS3100 is an all-in-one compact printer that can easily fulfill all your Home printing requirements. To print the documents, you need to complete the Canon Pixma TS3100 Setup first. Setting up the printer is a very easy task and once you are done with that, you can print the documents wirelessly using your favorite device. In this post, we are going to share the simple step-by-step guidelines that can help to complete the Canon Pixma TS3100 setup for your device. So, read on and follow the simple steps to complete the task.
Features Supported By Canon Pixma TS3100:
Before we proceed with the setup process, have a look at the amazing features supported by the Canon Pixma TS3100 printer:
You can enjoy the simplicity of connecting your computer tablet or smartphone or any other favorite device with a printer and take the printouts hassle-free even from social media or the cloud.
This Wireless all-in-one printer has the right size and features.
The printer comes with features like Airprint technology, built-in WiFi, or Pixma Cloud link. Just to share the quality experience with the users.
Canon Pixma TS3100: Wireless Connection Setup
Following are the step by step guidelines to complete the printer setup process:
Before you begin the Wireless Connection Setup, you have to consider the following factors:
- Your printer must be turned on. If the power is on, the ‘ON Lamp’ will light.
- If the Canon printer is performing any cleaning or any other process, you need to wait for the process to complete before you initiate the setup.
- In case the On lamp on your Canon printer starts to flash, you need to hit the ‘Stop’ button (B).
Easy Wireless Connect: Steps To Follow
You need to Press and Hold the ‘Direct’ button (A) present on the Canon printer. After that, release the button when you see that (B) flashes.
Make sure that WiFi and Horizontal bars © are flashing.
Follow the guideline mentioned in the user manual and complete the task.
WPS Connection: Steps to Follow
- Check and make sure that the WPS button on your Wi-Fi router is all set to be pressed.
- After this, you need to press and hold the Network button(A) on your Canon printer, and then release the button when you see the ‘WiFi’ (B) flashing.
- Press and hold the WPS button on your router for about 2 minutes.
- When your connection to the WiFi router is complete, you will see the © lit.
So these are some simple guidelines that can help you with Canon Pixma TS3100 printer Setup on your device. Once you have successfully completed the printer setup process, you can print the documents wirelessly whenever you want with your favorite device. The setup steps are simple and easy to execute. But if still there is any doubt, or you are unable to execute the mentioned instructions on your own, contact the experts. The canon printer expert can share the best possible advice with you in minimum time and make sure that you enjoy the reliable printing experience with your device.