HP is one of the trustworthy as well as the leading brand of the Printers that blows the mind of many people. There are many companies that provide the best quality of the Printers wherein HP Printer is the top-most choice. Almost all the HP Printers are known as All-in-one Printers as you can Print, Fax, Copy and Scan. It is easy to install HP Printers. You can easily print anywhere as the HP Printers are light and sleek in design which attracts the attention of many people. For more information about the 123.hp.com/laserjet Setup, then contact the experts. You may also visit the official website of the HP to get better assistance.
Easy Steps to Connect HP LaserJet 1010 with Windows 7
HP LaserJet 1010 is one of the excellent quality printers that delivers the finest quality of print-outs. Here are the simple steps that you must follow to connect HP LaserJet 1010 with Windows 7:
• The initial step is to connect the HP LaserJet 1010 Printer to the Laptop. You need to use the USB data cable to make the connection. Plug the ends of your USB cable into the compatible ports on each device.
• Then plug the printer into the power outlet and then turn it on.
• In the next step, you need to click on the Orb button which is located on the lower-left corner of your screen.
• Choose the ‘Control Panel’ and then click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option.
• After that, click on the option ‘Add a Printer’.
• Select the ‘Add a Local Printer’ and then click on the ‘Next’ button to proceed.
• Choose the option ‘Use an existing port’. You will see a drop-down list, choose the required option from all the available options.
• Then click on the ‘Next’ button and then move to the next page.
• To configure the Settings, Select the ‘HP’ from the list of manufacturers.
• Now choose the ‘HP LaserJet’ printer under the list of printers.
• Now choose the ‘Use the driver that is currently installed’ and then click on the ‘Next’ in order to proceed.
• After that, carefully type in the name that you want for the HP Printer.
• Finally, choose whether to share the printer or not.
• Choose to set it as the default printer.
• Once you are done with the Printer setup process, simply click on the ‘Finish’ button to complete the settings.
All the steps described above can be easily implemented. In case you will still have any queries, then take the help of the professionals.
In case you are still facing any difficulty while setting up the 123.hp.com/laserjet, approach the professionals. The solutions provided by the professionals will surely help you. They are highly skilled as well as trained to deal with the common issues of the customers. The professionals put all the efforts to resolve the issues of the customers related to the HP Printers. Our experts are providing 24/7 hour services; so you can make a call at our helpline number anytime. We have experts who are highly skilled and trained professionals. Choose us and get the most satisfactory services. We are here to help you all the time.