Sometimes Roku Remote not responding, you need help to get rid of this problem.
In this article you will get steps to fix this issue.
Restart Roku Device:
- Remove the power cord wait for 5 seconds.
- Re-connect the power cable
- Go to Settings > System > System restart > Restart.
Pair the Device:
- Hold pairing button for 5 sec
- Check the pairing light on remote
- Replace the batteries
- Wait for 20 sec untill remote paired
Change the Batteries:
- Open the battery compartment and eliminate the batteries from your remote.
- Re-insert the batteries.
- Wait for 20 sec untill connection established
Replace the Remote:
- Buy a new remote if still your Roku remote not working
I hope you problem solved now, if not then call Roku experts..