Eviction Services Sacramento, California. Registered Unlawful Detainer Assistant. Fast Eviction Notice. 3 Day Notice, 30 Day Notice, 60 Day Notice California
3 Day Notice To Pay Or Quit, 3 Day Notice To Perform Covenant Or Quit, 30 Day, 60 Day, 90 Day, or 120 Day Notice to Vacate, prepared and served same day in most cases. It’s extremely important to have a professional prepare and serve the notice.
Our team of registered and bonded Unlawful Detainer Assistants and Cooperating Eviction Attorneys, have years of experience removing tenants fast. Eviction services in Sacramento, Placer, Yolo, Yuba, San Joaquin, Shasta, and Solano County.
Start the Eviction Notice or Unlawful Detainer process entirely online or schedule an in office appointment. We prepare, serve, and file the Eviction Notice, Unlawful Detainer, and schedule the Sheriff Lockout. We keep you informed every step of the way.
EVICTION NOTICE PROCESS
Steps 1 – 3
- Complete the intake form online and submit payment.
- We prepare the eviction notice and email it to you for e-signature.
- Once the notice expires, you can proceed with filing the Unlawful Detainer.
UNLAWFUL DETAINER PROCESS
STEP 4 - 10
WHEN NOTICE EXPIRES
- Complete intake form, to proceed with the Unlawful Detainer.
- We prepare the unlawful detainer forms for e-signature.
- We file the unlawful detainer with the court and serve the Defendant (s).
- Once we serve the Defendant we inform you exactly how many days they have to Respond.
- If the Defendant doesn’t Respond, we request for Entry of Default Judgement.
- If the Defendant Responds, we Request to Set for Trial.
- We deliver the writ to the Sheriff’s Department and schedule the lockout.
Do You Want To Be Represented In Court?
Cooperating Eviction Attorney
Trial Appearance – $289
From start to finish, we prepare and file all the necessary forms for an uncontested eviction and unlawful detainer. Above all we prepare all the trial documents, if the case must be set for trial. You also have the option to hire a cooperating attorney, within our attorney referral network, to represent you in court or you can choose to represent yourself in court, should the eviction become contested. Fee above includes a 2 hour trial appearance. Attorney’s rates may vary depending on location or circumstance.
3550 Watt Ave., Suite 140 Sacramento, California 95821
1100 Melody Lane, Suite 1038, Roseville CA 95678
CALL US: (916) 620-2446
Website :- www.ldaprolegal.com/eviction/
Visit Here Social Media :-