Anemia is a set of conditions characterized by weakness, shortness of breath and a general tiredness due to a decrease in the total amount of red blood cells (RBCs) or hemoglobin in the blood. The lowered hemoglobin results in a lowered ability of the blood to carry oxygen. There are three main types of anemia, i.e. due to blood loss, due to decreased or faulty red blood cell production and due to increased red blood cell breakdown. Anemia affects a quarter of people of the world and of the different types of anemia iron deficiency anemia comprises of the largest number of people affected, about 1 billion and resulting in approximately 215,000 deaths each year. Anemia is also more common in females than males. It also has a greater propensity to affect children, pregnant and lactating women and the elderly.
Browse Sample of the Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2499
The global anemia treatment drugs market is growing at a good rate. The market driving factors are growth of geriatric population, increasing awareness, increasing focus of social healthcare on women health and particularly anemia, rise in accidents and cancer, rise in other risk factors such as diabetes, modern lifestyle induced stress, poor nutritional habits, rise in lactating and pregnant women in developing regions, intestinal infections etc.
The market constraints are poor absorption of drugs especially intravenous iron and the side effects associated with the treatment. Better nutrition due to rising per capita income is also a market limiting factor for anemic drugs.
The global market for Anemia Drugs is expected to be around US$21.4 billion and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.4% to reach US$34.7 billion by the end of forecast period.
Study Objectives Global Anemia Drugs Market:
- To provide detail analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 7 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global anemia drugs market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by anemia type, by route of administration, by Gender (Male and Female), by product type, by end users and other sub segments.
- To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments globally.
- Anemia drugs Manufacturers
- Anemia drugs Suppliers
- Private Research Laboratories
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Market Research and Consulting Service Providers
- Government Research Laboratories
- Contract Manufacturing Organizations
Key Players for Global Anemia Drugs Market:
Some of the key players in this market are: Amgen Inc., GlaxoSmithKline plc, Bluebird bio, Biocon, GlycoMimetics Inc., Regen biopharma Inc., Bayer AG, Acceleron Pharma, Eli Lilly and company and others.
Global anemia drugs market has been segmented on the basis of anemia type which comprises iron deficiency anemia, sickle cell anemia, aplastic anemia, hemolytic anemia pernicious anemia and others. On the basis of route of administration; market is segmented into oral and injectable. On the basis of gender; market is segmented into male and female. On the basis of product type; market is segmented into biologics and non-biologics. On the basis of end users; market is segmented into hospitals, self-administered and others.
Regional Analysis of Global Anemia Drugs Market:
Globally America is the largest market for anemia drugs followed closely by Europe. However it must be noted that the Asia pacific region is the fastest growing region and is poised to overtake the developed regions market soon. The Middle East and African market will also witness good growth rates. The chief cause for the greater growth of developing regions market is the rise of geriatrics population, unmet medical needs and social health schemes launched by governments and other bodies. The awareness towards women health and changes in social conditions is also fuelling the demand for anemic drugs.
FOR MORE DETAILS – @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/anemia-drugs-market-2499