The article describes various facets of USCIS Certified translation
What is a certified translation?
Certified translation is a translation that fits in the idea of accuracy, such that the translation delivered is an exact exemplification of the original document. The notion of accuracy is further honed in with a certificate of accuracy – provided by the translator – which certifies the translation is the representation of the original text.
What is a Certificate of Accuracy – Certified Translation for USCIS?
A certificate of accuracy is provided by the translator. The translator usually is a member of a translation accreditation body. Various countries have various sets of criteria on what is acceptable as a certificate of accuracy. Usually, a certificate of accuracy should incorporate a statement on a declaration affirming the wholeness and accuracy of translations, credentials of translators, identification of the translated certificate, and name and signature of translator along with the date. The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) demands all translation of non-English documents for U.S. immigration contain the certificate of accuracy during the process of application.
There are Several Accreditation Bodies Worldwide:
American translators association (ATA): Translation from ATA translators and interpreters are considered to be the industry standard. ATA is the largest organization of translators and interpreters in the United States. Such translations are of excellent certainty and sometimes an ATA stamp is all that the end-users need to know the accuracy.
Sworn translators: Civil law countries like Spain, Germany, and France require translation from sworn translators who are chosen by relevant government bodies. For example, Traducción Jurada Francés (literally sworn translators of French) are court-appointed translators responsible for translating and providing a certificate of accuracy in France.
Certified Translations May be Required for:
1. Certificates – birth certificate, death certificate, academic translations, marriage certificate, divorce certificate, diploma certificate
2. Medical record translation
3. Passport translations
4. Driving license
5. Warrants, treaties, extraditions
6. Financial documents, investment statements, bank statements, and letters
7. Letters of invitations for foreign travel
8. Oaths (affidavits, statutory statements), and contracts
Best Place to get USCIS Certified Translation Services?
Answer – online translation services. Whether you are migrating to the US and want to get your vital registrations translated or get academic certificates translated from online certified translation for USCIS services. Online translation services work at various levels to help with your quandaries:
- Convenience: Translation service provides translations at the convenience of the internet. The client provides the specifications – on deadlines or a specific form of translation. The specifications are fulfilled by online translation services. Just begin by searching “ USCIS certified translation near me ” on the internet to get your first shot at online translation.
- Certified translators: The USCIS states – all documents in the application should be in English and a certificate from the translator indicating complete and accurate translation along with attestation of his/her competence as a translator is to be included.
Online translation services ensure certified translators provide the certificate of accuracy in essence adding a milestone towards the achievement of visa success.
- Meeting deadlines: Urgency can be solved only through online translation. Time spent on searching, traveling, and queuing for translation can easily be solved with an online search for “certified document translation services near me”. Be sure to choose an online service.
- Language support: The translation provided by online services is not location-specific. USCIS certified translation can provide translations for major world languages but also supports translations for “esoteric” languages.