The rising prevalence of end stage renal disease and surge in demand for home dialysis treatment are anticipated to drive the global peritoneal dialysis market, finds Fortune Business Insights in a new study. The study is titled “Peritoneal Dialysis Market: Global Market Analysis, Insights, and Forecasts, 2018 – 2025.” According to the study, the global peritoneal dialysis market will rise at 6.9% CAGR and reach a value of US$ 6,077.2 Mn by 2025 from US$ 3,589.9 Mn.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/peritoneal-dialysis-market-100089
Highlights of the Report:
- In-depth analysis of various insights, namely, Peritoneal Dialysis Market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Comprehensive details of key market players, their core competencies, and Peritoneal Dialysis Market share.
- The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
- Lists out the market size in terms of volume.
Detailed Table of Content:
1.1. Research Scope
1.2. Market Segmentation
1.3. Research Methodology
1.4. Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
3.1. Market Drivers
3.2. Market Restraints
3.3. Market Opportunities & Trends
- Key Insights
4.1. Global Prevalence of CKD (2016)
4.2. Global Prevalence of treated End-stage Renal Disease (2016)
4.3. Estimated Number of Patients on HD vs PD (2017)
4.4. Overview of Major Dialysis Services Providers
4.5. Number of Nephrologists (2016)
4.6. Number of Nephrologists by Continent (2016)
- Global Peritoneal Dialysis (PD) Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
5.1. Key Findings / Summary
5.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Type
5.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Product
5.3.3. Others Accessories
5.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
5.4.1. Home Health Care
5.4.2. Hospital & Others
5.5. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Geography
5.5.1. North America
5.5.3. Asia Pacific
5.5.4. Latin America
5.5.5. Middle East & Africa