The smartphone market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 16.4% during the forecast period. As per the smartphone market research report, the global market for smartphones is projected to grow swiftly by US$2297.8 billion by 2025. According to analysts, increasing use of mobile internet as well as high disposable income in developing countries will drive the market growth during the forecast period. The smartphone market research report offers a comprehensive analysis of the global smartphone market and its distribution channel, input device, operating system, region, and type segments. The data identity and data theft issues along with a highly saturated market are the elements that could influence the smartphone market advancement throughout the forecast period. The smartphone market research report by expert analysts is developed to assist organizations in the Smartphone Market.
Incorporating new technologies and launch of new and updated products are presumed to drive the smartphone market growth worldwide. The global smartphone market could be challenged by trade wars among regional markets, nevertheless, organizations in the smartphone market will carry the growth rate forward. The smartphone market research report presents company profiles of major companies active in the smartphone market globally. Furthermore, the global smartphone market report offers an all-inclusive analysis of the market collected from the smartphone market’s primary and secondary sources covering both decision makers and thought leaders. The smartphone market research report highlights such key areas assisting businesses operating in the smartphone market to build better growth strategies.
Top Key Manufacturers
The prominent players in the smartphone market are Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd (005930 (KRX))(South Korea), Apple Inc. (AAPL (NASDAQ)) (US), Google LLC (US), Xiaomi Corporation (China), Lenovo Group Limited (0992 (HKG)) (China), OnePlus Technology Co., Ltd (China), Microsoft Corporation (MSFT (NASDAQ)) (US),Nokia Corporation(NOKIA (HEL)) (Finland), Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd (China), Guangdong OPPO Mobile Telecommunications Corp., Ltd (China), Vivo Communication Technology Co. Ltd (China), HTC Corporation (Taiwan), Sony Corporation (Japan), ZTE Corporation (China), LG Electronics Inc. (South Korea), and Panasonic Corporation (Japan) among others.
The global smartphone market has been segmented into type, operating system, distribution channel, input device, and region.
- By type, the smartphone market has been segmented into media-centric smartphones, entry-level smartphones, and performance smartphones. The media-centric smartphone segment has been classified into music smartphones, navigation smartphones, gaming smartphones, and camera smartphones.
- By operating system, the market has been segmented into Android, iOS, and Windows.
- By distribution channel, the smartphone market has been segmented into OEM, retailer, and e-commerce.
- By input device, the smartphone market has been segmented into touch screen and keypad.
- By region, the smartphone market has been segmented into North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and South America.
Also get more [email protected] Smartphone Market Insights 2021: Business Opportunity, Future Scope & Rising Demand By Top Vendors- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd (005930 (KRX)), Apple (AAPL (NASDAQ)), Google LLC
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and the rest of the world regional market for smartphones are predominantly covered in the global smartphone market research report. Country-level smartphone markets spread across North America – the United States, Canada, and Mexico are also covered in the report. In South America – Brazil and other country-level smartphone markets are covered in the report. In Asia-Pacific (APAC) region, the country-level smartphone markets covered are Japan, India, China, and others. The smartphone market research report also explores the regional market for smartphones present in Europe in the United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, and Germany, etc. The smartphone market research report also covers regional markets from the rest of the world alongside smartphone markets of Africa and the Middle East.
A study reveals that, after lower than anticipated shipments in 2020, ASUS attempted to reposition its smartphone division. The study reports, by citing industry sources, that in Q3 2020, ASUS posted revenues of some US$61.8 million, divided between US$17.8 million for older models and USD42 million for new models. ASUS seems to blame the pandemic for not meeting its goals as part of a scarcity aspect, but ASUS plans to reverse its collapse.
If you have any requirements, let know and we will customize the report according to your need.
FOR MORE DETAILS – https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/smartphone-market-8165
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Market Introduction
- Research Methodology
- Market Dynamics
- Executive Summary
- Market Factor Analysis
- Smartphone Market, By Segments
- Competitive Analysis
Also Read More Articles:
- Panoramic Camera Market to Value USD 36 Bn by 2022 Market Growth, Business Trends, COVID – 19 Outbreak, Competitor Strategy
- Super Capacitor Energy Storage System Market Progress Influenced by COVID-19, Business Trends, Competitor Strategy, Industry Profit Growth, Landscape and Demand
- Access Control as a Service Market is Anticipated to Hit USD 1,953.1 Million by 2023 | Know COVID-19 Analysis | Top Companies- Brivo Inc., Assa Abloy AB, Cloudastructure Inc.
- Acoustic Microscope Market to Value 1 Bn by 2023, Industry Analysis by Growth, Business Trends, COVID – 19 Outbreak, Competitor Strategy
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
+1 646 845 9312
Email: [email protected]