Market Analysis and Insights:- North America Inflation Device Market
North America Inflation Device Market By Type (Analogue Inflation Device, Digital Inflation Devices), Application (Interventional Cardiology, Interventional Radiology, Peripheral Vascular Procedures, Gastroenterological Procedures, Urological Procedures, Others), Capacity (20ml Inflation Devices, 25ml Inflation Devices, 30ml Inflation Devices, 60ml Inflation Devices), Function (Fluid Delivery, Stent Deployment), End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Interventional Laboratories), Distribution Channel (direct, retail), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
The treatment with the intraaortic balloon pump (IABP) is the most usual method of mechanical support for the heart arrest. Rising of diastolic pressure at the time of balloon inflation leads to the presystolic deflation and the coronary circulation of the balloon which lowers the resistance to systolic output. The first clinical application of a successful treatment with intraaortic balloon pump was reported in 1967. Intra-aortic balloon pumping was advocated successfully in a 45 year old female.
Get More Insight About the North America Inflation Device Market, Request Sample @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=north-america-inflation-device-market
Inflation devices are used for various surgical procedures which include intervention radiology, intervention cardiology, and peripheral vascular surgical procedures such as angioplasty, angiography, thrombosis, and embolization. Inflation devices available in the market can be used for different pressures and different capacities.
North America inflation device market is projected to register a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: North America Inflation Device Market
North America inflation device market is segmented into six notable segments which are based on the basis of types, capacity, application, function, end user and distribution channel.
- On the basis of types, the market is segmented into analogue inflation devices and digital inflation devices
- On the basis of capacity, the market is segmented into 20ml inflation devices, 25ml inflation devices, 30ml inflation devices and 60ml inflation devices
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into interventional cardiology, peripheral vascular procedures, interventional radiology, urological procedures, gastroenterological procedures and others
- On the basis of function, the market is segmented into stent deployment and fluid delivery
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, interventional laboratories and clinics
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct and retail
Know More About this Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/north-america-inflation-device-market
Competitive Analysis: North America Inflation Device Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are Boston Scientific Corporation, Olympus Corporation, Medtronic, Teleflex Incorporated, Conmed Corporation, Merit Medical Systems, B. Braun Melsungen AG, BD, Advanced Lifesciences PVT. LTD., Acclarent, Inc., Accura, SMT, Elite Medtek (Jiangsu) Co. Ltd, Atrion Corporation, US Endovascular, Smiths Group plc, Nucryo Vascular LLC, Spectrum Medtech Pvt. Ltd, Beijing Demax Medical Technology Co.,Ltd, Cook, Medorah Meditek Pvt. Ltd., Perouse Medical, among others.
Request for Detailed TOC @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=north-america-inflation-device-market
- In August 2018, Nucryo Vascular LLC signed an agreement with Lokai Medical (U.S.) for the distribution of PolarCath balloon dilatation system in the U.S. PolarCath balloon dilatation system is a FDA approved product, after this agreement Lokai Medical (U.S.) use PolarCath balloon dilatation system for the innovative treatment for peripheral arterial disease.
- In January 2016, Nucryo Vascular LLC received an approval of 510(K) clearance from Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the PolarCath. PolarCath is a next generation reusable Cryoplasty Inflation Device, which is used for the treatment of obstructive lesions of polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) access grafts or arteriovenous dialysis fistulae. The approval of PolarCath through FDA strengthens the product portfolio of the company.
Research Methodology: North America Inflation Device Market
Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Doctors, Healthcare Professionals, Researchers, Distributors, and Industrialists
Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers.
BROWSE RELATED REPORTS
- Global Inflation Device Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
- Asia-Pacific Inflation Device Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
- Europe Inflation Device Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]