Spinal fusion market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses the market to grow at a CAGR of 5.10% in the above-mentioned forecast period. Rising number of aging population drives the spinal fusion market.
Spinal fusion or spondylosyndesis or spondylodesis is a procedure which is used to solve the issues or problems related with the small bone in the spine or verterbrae.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the spinal fusion market are Zimmer Biomet, K2M, Inc., MicroPort Scientific Corporation, Medtronic, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Stryker, Integra LifeSciences, Orthofix Holdings, Inc., Weigao group, Bo NING Hua medical devices Beijing Co., Ltd., NuVasive, Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Globus Medical Inc, RTI Surgical Holdings, Inc., Vallum Corporation, Choice Spine, Life Spine, Inc.
Download PDF Sample report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-spinal-fusion-market
Usually in this process two spines are joined so that they can combine into a single solid bone. Tumor, scoliosis, fractured verterbrae, spinal stenosis, herniated disk etc. are the situation where spinal fusion is done. The main aim of the procedure is to reduce the pain during motion and restore the stability of the spine. Rising number of road accidents causes spine injuries which is the major factor fueling the growth of this market.
Segmentation: Global Spinal Fusion Market
- By Product Type (Interbody Cages, Pedicle Screws & Rods, Spinal Fusion Plates)
- By Procedure Type (Posterolateral Fusion, Interbody Fusion)
- By End-User (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers)
- By Type (Traditional Spinal Fusion Procedure, Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion, Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion, Others)
Global spinal fusion market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of spinal fusion market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
- Rising number of aging population is driving the growth of this market
- Increasing road accidents is another factor driving the growth of this market
- High setup cost is restraining the growth of this market
- High price of the spinal fusion surgeries is another factor restraining the growth of the market
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global spinal fusion market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818