The best way to make a lasting impression on your prospects and clients is by giving them personalized calendars. It is one of the best promotional tools to retain customers. Custom calendars make the best promotional gift item for customers. It is a universally accepted promotional gift and works magically well for B2B and B2C businesses. The only thing that has to be taken care of is the time chosen for calendar printing and distributing. You can personalize the calendars to meet the marketing goals of your organization. When you make a personalized calendar for business promotional purposes, you create an opportunity for your brand to reach more people and generate a lead for your business.
You need to choose the most creative path while designing your personalized calendar. Your custom calendar should be visually appealing, highlighting your U.S.P. and keeping your brand at the forefront.
Here are the best ways to make personalized calendars for effective business promotion:
- Choose the right theme: For customized calendar printing it is always wise to choose a specific theme based on which you will design the entire calendar. It is always advisable to choose a theme that is relevant to your brand. It always works best if the theme is related to your brand and the marketing message you want to put across. Avoid using irrelevant, trendy themes as they might lose the spark in a few months. Stick to one single theme and design the custom calendar based on that.
- Use relevant images: Images are one of the best ways to capture the attention of people. When you use colourful images, the chances of bringing your personalised calendar under the notice of your prospects and customers are very high. You can use real product photos while designing your custom printed calendars. Choose images that will make people remember your brand. Try to establish an emotional connection with your target audience by using images that depict real-time feelings. Make sure to use high-quality images that are clicked by professionals.
- Decide the text layout: It is always wise to use few but impactful words on your custom calendars. You can add some inspiring quotes, give captions to your images, and add a few essential pieces of information about your business. Do not use too much text as it makes the calendar look disorganized and dilutes your branding message.
- Add some creative features: You can make your customized calendar very engaging so that your customers and prospects keep coming back to your promotional calendar and remember your brand. You can provide space for a monthly to-do list, add details of all important days including holidays, and add games like scrabbles to make it funny and creative. This will give your brand immense exposure and keep it alive throughout the year.
- Choose appropriate card stock and finish: Give special attention to the material of the calendars. Calendar printing on cheap material will not create the desired impact. Good quality calendars are placed at the most prominent place in the house or office of the recipients, thus, increasing your chances of getting noticed by the prospects. You can even give a special touch to the customized calendars by giving them a matte or glossy finish. This will make the calendar look very classy and elegant.
Personalizing calendars for your customers is a cost-effective way of showing your gratitude towards their loyalty and affinity. You can win new, potential customers by sending your personally designed calendars as a freebie for their everyday use. Just make sure to follow the above-mentioned tips for a better return on investment.
For professionally designed and printed calendars online, consult PrintStop. They offer customised calendars online for commercial uses. They have a wide range of calendar products to meet business promotional needs.