Global Plant Genomics Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Plant genomics market is expected to reach at a CAGR growth rate of 8.40% in the forecast period 2020 to 2027. Growing demand for the improved crop varieties is driving the market growth.
Methods of plant genomics are the genetic resource preservation and an array of application of genomics in the plant breeding are catching attention of professional researchers. With the technological advancements in plant genomics market will ensure the market growth. Plant genomics aims to characterize, sequence and study of genetic compositions, functions and networks of entire plant genome.
Restrain for the market growth are due to the high cost of the automated instruments for plant genomics there is a less usage of automated instruments and with the high cost of infrastructure is a down fall for the market. But with the growth of emerging economies providing huge scope for the market development and the rising opportunities for the use of novel DNA sequencing technologies it can help in the growth of the market.
Challenge for the market is the lack of awareness in handling modern plant genomics technologies in the developing countries and the hazardous effects of GMO’s limited research practices in plant genomics market.
Get a Sample Report (including 350 Pages PDF, Charts, Infographics and Figures) @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-plant-genomics-market
The Plant Genomics Market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are organization overview, company financials, revenue generated, Industry potential, investment in research and development, new Plant Genomics Market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, production capacities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth, application dominance. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Plant Genomics Market.
Major Industry Players
The major players covered in the plant genomics market report are eurofins scientific, Illumina Inc, NRGene, Neogen Corporation, Agilent, LC Sciences.LLC, Traitgenetics GmbH, Keygene, Novogene Co.Ltd, GeneWiz, BGI, Genotypic Technology, among other domestic and global players. Market share data is available for Global, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America separately. DBMR analyst understands competitive strengths and provides competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Asia-Pacific is dominating the plant genomics market because of the focusing on directing their investments in biotechnology research on food crops and crops of high commercial value to cater to the increasing food requirements and to reduce poverty, particularly among resource-poor farming households. With the adoption of modern plant breeding techniques, new crop cultivars can be developed to ensure high crop productivity. Also, key strategies such as the adoption of advanced plant technology by the leading players in the Asia Pacific region ensure food security globally among the end-users.
Get Table of Contents with Charts, Figures & Tables @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-plant-genomics-market
How will this Market Intelligence Report Benefit You?
- The report offers statistical data in terms of value (US$) as well as Volume (units) till 2027.
- Exclusive insight into the key trends affecting the Plant Genomics’ industry, although key threats, opportunities and disruptive technologies that could shape the Global Plant Genomics’ market supply and demand.
- The report tracks the leading Market players that will shape and impact the Global Plant Genomics’ Market most.
- The data analysis present in the Plant Genomics’ Market report is based on the combination of both primary and secondary resources.
- The report helps you to understand the real effects of key Market drivers or retainers on Plant Genomics’ Market business.
Global Plant Genomics Market Scope and Market Size
Plant genomics market is segmented on the basis of type, trait, objectives and application. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the plant genomics market is segmented into molecular engineering, genetic engineering and genome editing and others.
- Based on trait, the plant genomics market is segmented into yield improvement, disease resistance, herbicide tolerance and insect resistance and abiotic stress tolerance.
- Based on the objectives, the plant genomics market is segmented into DNA extraction & purification, DNA/RNA sequencing, genotyping, gene expression profiling, marker-assisted selection, GMO-trait purity testing, hybrid purity testing, targeted resequencing, DNA Parentage testing, QTL mapping, and genetic disease.
- Based on the application, the plant genomics market is segmented into cereals & grains, oilseeds & pulses, fruits & vegetables, sugar crops, ornamentals and alfalfa.
Based on regions, the Plant Genomics Market is classified into North America, Europe, Asia- Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America
Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries and Egypt)
North America (United States, Mexico, and Canada)
South America (Brazil, Argentina etc.)
Europe (Turkey, Germany, Russia UK, Italy, France, etc.)
Asia-Pacific (Vietnam, China, Malaysia, Japan, Philippines, Korea, Thailand, India, Indonesia, and Australia)
The report covers major aspects:
- Various economic factors that are significant in determining the Plant Genomics Market trend, buying decisions and Market attractiveness are being analysed for Market estimation and forecasting.
- The analysis will support stakeholders such as manufacturers and distributors in identifying and capturing Markets with high potential.
- The study also discusses various environmental and regulatory factors critical for the Plant Genomics Market growth.
Strategic Points Covered in Table of Content of Global Plant Genomics Market:
Chapter 1: Introduction, market driving force product Objective of Study and Research Scope Plant Genomics Market
Chapter 2: Exclusive Summary – the basic information of Plant Genomics Market.
Chapter 3: Displaying the Market Dynamics- Drivers, Trends and Challenges of Analytical Standards
Chapter 4: Presenting Plant Genomics Market Factor Analysis Porters Five Forces, Supply/Value Chain, PESTEL analysis, Market Entropy, Patent/Trademark Analysis.
Chapter 5: Displaying the by Type, End User and Region 2013-2018
Chapter 6: Evaluating the leading manufacturers of Plant Genomics Market which consists of its Competitive Landscape, Peer Group Analysis, BCG Matrix & Company Profile
Chapter 7: To evaluate the market by segments, by countries and by manufacturers with revenue share and sales by key countries in these various regions.
Chapter 8 & 9: Displaying the Appendix, Methodology and Data Source
Customization of the Report:
Data Bridge Market Research also provides customization options to tailor the reports as per client requirements. This report can be personalized to cater to your research needs. Feel free to get in touch with our sales team, who will ensure that you get a report as per your needs.
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavours to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Mail: [email protected]