We should buy a second hand mobile to get benefit and as well as save a lot of money but there are certain things to know before buying.
Used phones are mostly used in rural areas because of their low income and poor financial status. As we know latest generation smartphones are filled with powerful features but the cost of the phones are very high and it cannot be afforded by everyone. But buying a second hand mobile phone we can save a lot of money and also can be benefited in many ways.
Why is it better to buy a second hand mobile?
It is better to buy second hand mobile than to buy a new mobile because most of the used phones for sale available in the market are as good as new ones and nowadays most of the phones have a warranty period same as the new ones and in a very budget-friendly price. Buying a used phone not only saves a lot of money but also helps save the environment. By reusing old mobile on a large scale can slow down the emission of carbon and harmful radiation that affects our environment.
New phones nowadays cost more due to their extra features, designs, and other hardware capabilities, and including GST the cost of the phone is too high for a normal person to afford. Currently, there are great demands for 5G smartphones in the market and as we know if the demand goes high the price of the product also gets high.
Important factors to know before buying a used phone
- Research: Before buying a used phone first do some research on the phone, check the review of the phone, what are the common problems faced by the people, read all the reviews related to the phone. The research will help you to buy a better phone.
- Documents: It is most important to check the documents of the phone as it might be a fake or stolen phone. Don't buy a phone which doesn’t have proper documents.
- Display & Touch Response: Check the brightness of the phone from low to high, Check the display of the phone, Look carefully if the screen is flickering or it has bad quality light, and also check the touch response by using the phone continuously for some time.
- Physical Damage: Check for physical damage on the phone. Look out for scratches, broken tempered glass, or cracked screens, or look out for other internal or external damages. If there are frequent scratches on the phone then it might be roughly used or it might have got damaged frequently. Avoid buying these types of phones.
- Battery: Check whether the phone is charging or not or the data cable is working or not. Even if the phone is charging remember to look out how fast it is charging, if it is charging up slowly then, the USB cable might be a defective one or the charger else the battery might be faulty and needed replacement.
- Audio Jack: Check the audio jack and quality of the audio. If the sound quality is not up to the mark then it has a faulty jack.
- Sim card and SD card slot: Check the sim card in both slot1 and slot2 and then insert sim and turn on mobile data, make calls and messages. Besides the sim slot or within the sim slot there might be a place for an SD card, insert an sd card and check whether the phone is detecting the card or not.
- Fake Phone: Check for fake or clone phones. Go to Settings and check the software version and last updated or check the hardware specification of the phone inside the setting menu.
- Stolen Phone: There are huge numbers of stolen phones available in the black market as well as in the normal markets. Most of the stolen phones do not have proper documents and avoid buying these types of phones.
- Price: As you might have done some research before deciding which used a mobile phone to buy. So pay the price according to the condition and usage of the phone. Do not overpay for the mobile whose condition might not be up to a standard level.
Benefits of buying a used mobile phone
- Buying used phones can save you a lot of money. If you want to buy a brand-new Apple iPhone it can cost around 60-90k or even more. But you can buy the same mobile for 30-50k or even less if you buy a second hand mobile.
- Most of the used phones are as good as a new phone because most of the phones are used for a very little period like 6-7 months or even less than that.
- As lots of second hand mobiles are used for very few periods you can easily get a warranty on used mobile phones and also with mobile accessories.
- You can also have insurance of your second hand phone easily due to well-maintained condition.
The above features are not available while buying a new phone. It is available for second hand phones and that too at a low cost. It is up to you to decide whether to buy a used phone or a new phone.
How to buy used phones?
To buy used phones there are two ways offline or online. You can buy second hand phones from a local store nearby you or you can visit any classified sites. The best way is to buy from classified sites because on classified sites you can find huge numbers of used phones for sale and you can have a huge range of products throughout the country and can choose from a huge number of options available on the site and in local stores or offline, you may have very few amounts of options and few options to choose from. So it is always better to buy from a classified website.
- It is better to signup first for a better experience and after that, you can browse various mobiles from various sellers nearby your location or your city area, or any place in the country.
- Select the desired mobile that you want to buy from the options available on the website.
- You will find all the available info about the mobile in the advertisement description and if you want to know more details of the product or want to buy the product then you can find the contact details of the seller in the description and can contact the seller directly and clear all your doubts and queries related to the product easily.
- You can contact the seller and check the phone thoroughly that you are about to buy. If the phone is in very good condition and also running well then fix a good deal and pay the seller in exchange for the phone.
Sell & Buy used phones for a good price
You can sell & buy used phones on the Cifiyah website. It is one of the most trusted sites to buy and sell your products easily and securely. You can get huge varieties and options to buy the cheapest smartphones, cheap iPhones, refurbished iPhones, used iPhones and you can also get good and better cell phone deals & latest gadgets deals than any other classified site.
You can post free ads on classified websites like Cifiyah to sell or buy used phones easily. If you are new to the site then, Register and post an advertisement on the product that you want to want to sell and mention all the details of the product including a good photo of the product to be sold and fix the desired price at which rate you want to sell used mobiles and wait for interested customers to contact you through mail or phone number that you have mentioned it during the time of advertisement.