The Global Insect Growth Regulators Market is forecast to reach USD 1.35 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. These insecticides are special products that are used in agricultural, commercial, and residential sectors for protection against pest attacks.
The market for such pesticides is influenced by the rising utilization of environment-friendly insect growth regulators. These insecticides are mixed with other products to slow the rate of pesticide resistance developed among insects and is booming the market growth. The insecticides mimic hormones in young insects and interfere with the growth, development, and the metamorphosis process of insects. Farmers are using safer alternatives for harmful pesticides for application in livestock and farmlands.
Key participants Bayer AG, Central Life Sciences, Control Solutions, Inc., McLaughlin Gormley King Company, Valent U.S.A LLC, Nufarm Limited, Russell IPM, Dow AgroSciences LLC, Syngenta AG, and Sumitomo Chemical Company Limited, among others.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2582
The factors mentioned above jointly create opportunities for the market growth, while factors such as the critical effects of these insecticides add limitations in market. However, each element would have a specific impact on the market during the forecast period. Consistent developments in the insect growth regulators market owing to innovative efforts have improved the efficiency of such organic farming techniques.
In the Asia Pacific region, due to the sudden rise in awareness regarding improving standard of living, professional pest control services, health awareness, and expanding middle-income population, the market for IGRs is propelling at a swift rate. The rising economy in counties like China and Japan are also contributing to market growth due to magnificent political, social, and economic conditions. Agricultural sector and commercial sector of the APAC region are using these insecticides for the prevention of pest infestation.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the Insect Growth Regulators Market on the basis of type, application, form, and region:
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- Chitin synthesis inhibitors
- Juvenile hormone analogs and mimics
- Anti-juvenile hormone agents
Form Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Browse Full Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/insect-growth-regulators-market
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Agriculture sector held the largest market share of 44.0% in the year 2018. Farmers are adopting safer alternatives for harmful pesticides for application in livestock and farmlands. Globally growing usage of environment-friendly pesticides for crop production is expected to be a factor which is driving market growth.
- The aerosol form segment is forecasted to witness the highest CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period. This segment is rising since it is easier to use compared to that of bait or liquid. It also allows easier application in areas such as joints, small openings, crevices, and cracks.
- Chitin synthesis inhibitors products held the largest market share of 40.3% in the year 2018. China became the largest consumer of pesticides owing to the ever-growing agriculture sector, along with the food and beverage industry in this region because of the growing population. China became a leader in the world for production and consumption of these organic pesticides because of its low-cost labor, and rising awareness of bio-degradable, non-polluting, and non-persistent pesticides, which is encouraging the growth of the market of IGRs.
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness the highest CAGR of 9.1% during the forecast period. Countries like India, China, Taiwan, South Korea, and Japan are rapidly catching up with the growth in the insect growth regulators market. The manufacturing and consumption of these kind of pesticides have shifted from North America to Asia.
Benefits of Insect Growth Regulators Market Report:
- In-depth understanding of the market size and growth of Insect Growth Regulators market
- Easy identification of growth opportunities and key product development strategies
- Historical and forecast data for Insect Growth Regulators market to assist the decision making process
- Production and consumption ratio, import/export data and company’s market position explained in detailed with graphs and charts to aid in decision making
- Statistical analysis represented in the form of charts, tables, diagrams, and others
- Strategic recommendations about partners and suppliers
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Insect Growth Regulators Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Insect Growth Regulators Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
22.214.171.124. Increasing demand for environmentally-friendly crop protection products
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
126.96.36.199. Less effective as a stand-alone control method
188.8.131.52. Development of resistance towards certain insect growth regulator products
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2582
Thank you for reading our report. To receive further information on the report or to enquire about its customization, please get in touch with us and get your report tailored according to your needs.
Browse More Reports-
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com