Search engine optimization is the process of improving the quality and quantity of website traffic to a website or a web page from search engines. SEO targets unpaid traffic rather than direct traffic or paid traffic.
SEO stands for search engine optimization, which is a digital marketing strategy that focuses on your website's presence in search results on search engines like Google. When you understand how SEO works, you can use different tactics to increase your visibility (or how high you rank) in search results.Search engine optimization (SEO) is the art and science of getting pages to rank higher in search engines such as Google. Because search is one of the main ways in which people discover content online, ranking higher in search engines can lead to an increase in traffic to a website.What Is an SEO Strategy?
- Step #1: Create a List of Keywords.
- Step #2: Analyze Google's First Page.
- Step #3: Create Something Different or Better.
- Step #4: Add a Hook.
- Step #5: Optimize For On-Page SEO.
- Step #6: Optimize For Search Intent.
- Step #7: Make Your Content Look Awesome.
- Step #8: Build Links to Your Page.