JULY 08, 2020: The Power Backup market in India is expected to grow to INR 504.66 billion by 2023, expanding at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.28% during 2018-2023. The market in India is characterized by the dominant presence of the unorganized sector, even though there's hardly enough difference between the price point at which products from the organized and unorganized sectors sell. This is due to the fact that customers are becoming increasingly conscious about what they are buying, the quality, reliability and the impact of the product on its immediate surroundings.
To Request A Sample Copy Of This Report @: https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/power-backup-market-in-india-2018-2023/request-sample
Product Segment Insights:
- Diesel Generator: The diesel generator market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 8.1%. The telecom industry is the key driver for diesel generators, occupying more than 40% of the installed base. The construction and hospitality industries come next in line. For businesses such as financial services where power outages can lead to wide-scale disruptions in the enterprise-wide management services, relying on uninterrupted power to run critical information systems has become mandatory.
- UPS: The UPS market is expected to expand to INR 99.83 Bn in 2023, at a CAGR of 11.97%. Growing investments in IT and the rapid development of the IT sector have contributed to the boom in the UPS market. Increasing consciousness about the need to protect important data is benefiting the market. Domestic manufacturers are expected to witness stiff competition from foreign players. Manufacturers operating in the industry are emerging as a complete solution provider rather than mere suppliers.
- Inverter: The inverter market is expected to expand to INR 277.83 Bn in 2023, at a CAGR of 9.33%. Growth in the inverter market can be attributed to the demand for power backup solutions across residential, commercial as well as industrial sectors. Moreover, the government's initiatives to expand electrification rate in India coupled with technological developments is further expected to influence Indian inverter market in the coming years positively.
- Cummins India Limited
- Su-Kam Power System Limited
- Exide Industries Limited
- Honda Siel Power Products Limited
- Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
- Kirloskar Oil Engines Limited
- Amara Raja Batteries Limited
- Microtek International Pvt. Ltd.
- Luminous Power Technologies
- Ashok Leyland
To Browse Full Research Report @:
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Executive summary
1.1. Key questions answered
1.2. Power backup market : definition and structure
1.3. Executive summary
Chapter 2: Power backup market in India - Overview
2.1. India market overview - historical (2015-2017) and forecasted (2018-2023) market size (INR Bn), geography wise market revenue (INR Bn), and market attractiveness analysis
2.2. Market drivers
2.3. Market challenges
2.4. Market trends
2.5. Value chain analysis
2.6. Porter's Five Forces analysis
Chapter 3: Power backup market in India - Diesel generator
3.1. Diesel generator market overview - historical (2015-2017) and forecasted (2018-2023) market size (INR Bn), and key market observations
3.2. Market segmentation - by type (15-30 KVA, 40-82.5 KVA, 82.5-125 KVA, 125-250 KVA) - historical (2015-2017) and forecasted (2018-2023) market size (INR Bn), and key market observations
3.3. Market segmentation - by end user-wise segmentation of 15-250 KVA (construction, infrastructure, rental, schools, banks, ATMs, fisheries, telecom, hospitality, commercial, complex, residential, small restaurants, manufacturing/industries (mining, glass, tyre etc.) - historical (2015-2017) and forecasted (2018-2023) market size (INR Bn), and key market observations
3.4. Market segmentation - by region (north, east, west, and south) historical (2015-2017) and forecasted (2018-2023) market size (INR Bn), and key market observations
To See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights:
About Radiant Insights:
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. It assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (415) 349-0054
Address: 201 Spear St #1100, Suite #3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States