Australia every year invites thousands of immigrant skilled professionals into the country with an intention to help the local employers get the right human personals for the jobs there. The best way to relocate to Australia is by approaching Australia Immigration Consultants in Bangalore. It is possible to self-apply for the immigration to Australia. However, to reduce stress and ensure a 100% successful relocation it is safe to work with the right immigration consultants who can help the aspirant relocate. Skilled VISA Australia is one of the best ways to relocate to the country.
There are in total 6 states in Australia. And one of the most important states is Queensland. Queensland houses the Great Barrier Reef, the largest coral reef system in the world which is the house for thousands of marine species. It also houses Daintree Rainforest and its capital Brisbane has many beaches with Gold and Sunshine coasts. The state is known for its people who look for adventure and love to explore the country around. It’s the second most populous state in Australia. The state has sea ports and railways. It is one of the top manufacturers in Australia. Queensland is also rich in farm land and mining. The state produces tropical and temperate fruits and vegetables. The capital Brisbane is also known to be a global city as many international and national corporates have their base here or have their branch here.
Queensland invites professionals who have applied either under Skilled (or state) Nominated subclass 190 VISA or under Skilled regional SubClass 491 visa program. Anybody who applies under Australia VISA Subclass 189 (Skilled Independent Immigration) is free to look for work in Queensland. SubClass 190 and 491 VISA, both fall under general skilled migration stream and hence would not need any job offer from any employer from Queensland. However, the applicants will be given a preference only based on the current list of occupations that are hot in Queensland. This list of requirements will be separate from the general list that Australia as whole declares.
Both 190 VISA requirements and 491 VISA requirements are more or less the same. The main applicant will be 22 years and above and less than 45 years of age. All adult applicants will have to undertake English test through which they need to achieve the English standards that the Australian Immigrations have declared necessary to clear the immigrations. The applicant will have to get their education and skills assessed and the same needs to provided.
All applicants will be creating their profile in the Australia’s skill select portal where all the profiles of the applicants intending to relocate to Australia are stored. The profile will be in the portal for a period of 2 years, during which time, the applicant can make necessary changes as would be required. The applicant will have to submit his “Expression of Interest” showing his interest to relocate to Queensland. Supporting documents should be produced along with the EOI.
Few Important requirements that the applicant will have to adhere to qualify to Queensland (QLD) –
- The domain of the applicant should be part of the QLD occupation List. QLD has 3 different occupation list, one for 190 Visa, one for 491 and one for post graduate students studying in Australia
- Although, the applicant need not have a job offer nor employer sponsorship from Queensland, its required that any of the employer from Queensland says that they will sponsor the particular applicant in the future for their requirement.
- The applicant, if under 190 Visa, needs to commit to 2 years of staying in Queensland. If the applicant is applying under 491 visa then he needs to commit for 3 years of living in Queensland.
- The applicant should have achieved 65 points for 190 visa and 60 points under 491 visas to qualify for the program under the points system.
The Process –
- The applicant needs to pass full skill assessment
- Submission of Expression of Interest clearly mentioning which VISA type
- There is a period of wait before the applicant receives an invitation from QLD migration
- After receiving the invitation, the applicant will have 14 days to submit the requested documentation.
- Once nominated, the applicant will receive an “Invitation to Apply” for either of the immigration visa which is valid for 60 days during which time the applicant needs to take action as required.
It’s best to approach Australian immigration through an immigration firm which is registered with MARA (Migrations Authority Registration Agent, Australia).