The Business Research Company published its Cloud Services Global Market Report 2020 which provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global Cloud Services market. The report provides in-depth analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on the market, along with revised market numbers due to the effects of the coronavirus.
The report covers the Cloud Services market’s segments-
1) By Type: Software as a service (SaaS), Platform as a service (PaaS), Infrastructure as a service (IaaS), Business Process as a service (BPaaS)
2) By End-User Industry: BFSI, Media And Entertainment, IT and Telecommunications, Energy And Utilities, Government And Public Sector, Retail And Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, Others
3) By Application: Storage, Backup, and Disaster Recovery, Application Development and Testing, Database Management, Business Analytics, Integration and Orchestration, Customer Relationship Management, Others
4) By Deployment Model: Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud
5) By Organization Size: Large Enterprises, Small And Medium Enterprises.
View Complete Report: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/report/cloud-services-global-market-report-2020-30-covid-19-impact-and-recovery
Cloud Services Global Market Report 2020 is the most comprehensive report available on this market and will help gain a truly global perspective as it covers 60 geographies. The chapter on the impact of COVID-19 gives valuable insights on supply chain disruptions, logistical challenges, and other economic implications of the virus on the market. The chapter also covers markets which have been positively affected by the pandemic.
The global cloud services market is expected to grow from $344.4 billion in 2019 to $354.8 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.1%. The low growth is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 12% from 2021 and reach $490.4 billion in 2023.
Cloud services companies are offering concise solutions and quick turnarounds for their customers. Changes in data processing technologies enable companies to move functions to data rather than data moving to functions. Bypassing layers of the technology stack has improved cloud services companies’ productivity.
Few Points From Table Of Content
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Cloud Services Market Characteristics
4. Cloud Services Market Product Analysis
5. Cloud Services Market Supply Chain
20. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Cloud Services Market
21. Market Background: IT Services Market
24. Copyright And Disclaimer
Request A Sample Report At: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/sample.aspx?id=2888&type=smp
Few Points From List Of Table
Table 1: Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
Table 2: Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
Table 3: Global Cloud Services Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
Table 130: Global Cloud Services Market In 2023- Growth Countries
Table 131: Global Cloud Services Market In 2023- Growth Segments
Table 132: Global Cloud Services Market In 2023- Growth Strategies
About The Business Research Company:
The Business Research Company is a Business Intelligence Company which excels in company, market and consumer research. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 15 countries globally.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 8897263534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]