The Business Research Company published its Brain And Neuroimaging Devices Global Market Report 2020 which provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global Brain And Neuroimaging Devices market. The report provides in-depth analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on the market, along with revised market numbers due to the effects of the coronavirus.
The report covers the Brain And Neuroimaging Devices market’s segments-
1) By Imaging Type: Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging (fMRI), Computed Tomography (CT), Positron Emission Tomography (PET), Electroencephalography (EEG), Magneto Encephalography (MEG), Others
2) By End-user: Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers, Ambulatory Surgical Centers.
View Complete Report:
Brain And Neuroimaging Devices Global Market Report 2020 is the most comprehensive report available on this market and will help gain a truly global perspective as it covers 60 geographies. The chapter on the impact of COVID-19 gives valuable insights on supply chain disruptions, logistical challenges, and other economic implications of the virus on the market. The chapter also covers markets which have been positively affected by the pandemic.
The global brain and neuroimaging devices market is expected to decline from $32.83 billion in 2019 to $31.43 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -4.28%. The decline is mainly due to the COVID-19 outbreak that has led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working, and the closure of industries and other commercial activities. The entire supply chain has been disrupted, impacting the market negatively. The market is then expected to recover and reach $37.95 billion in 2023 at a CAGR of 6.49%.
Companies and researchers are focusing on developing portable brain scanners that are expected to revolutionize brain imaging by lowering the cost of devices, making it affordable and accessible to all.
Few Points From Table Of Content
- Executive Summary
- Brain And Neuroimaging Devices Market Characteristics
- Brain And Neuroimaging Devices Market Size And Growth
- Brain And Neuroimaging Devices Market Segmentation
- Brain And Neuroimaging Devices Market Regional And Country Analysis
- Brain And Neuroimaging Devices Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
- Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Brain And Neuroimaging Devices Market
- Brain And Neuroimaging Devices Market Trends And Strategies
- Brain And Neuroimaging Devices Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
Request A Sample Report At: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/sample.aspx?id=3290&type=smp
Few Points From List Of Tables
Table 1: Global Historic Market Growth, 2015-2019, $ Billion
Table 2: Global Forecast Market Growth, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
Table 3: Global Brain And Neuroimaging Devices Market, Segmentation By Imaging Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
Table 4: Global Brain And Neuroimaging Devices Market, Segmentation By End-user, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
Table 26: GE Financial Performance
Table 27: Siemens Financial Performance
Table 28: Philips Financial Performance
Table 29: Canon Financial Performance
Table 30: Hitachi Medical Systems Financial Performance
About The Business Research Company:
The Business Research Company is a Business Intelligence Company which excels in company, market and consumer research. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 52 countries globally.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 8897263534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://in.linkedin.com/company/the-business-research-company