Global Dental Lab market is expected to reach USD 45.5% Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of XX % during the forecast period.
The report includes the analysis of impact of COVID-19 lock-down on the revenue of market leaders, followers, and disrupters. Since lock down was implemented differently in different regions and countries, impact of same is also different by regions and segments. The report has covered the current short term and long term impact on the market, same will help decision makers to prepare the outline for short term and long term strategies for companies by region.
The Global Dental Lab market is segmented based on based on material, equipment, type and g region
Based on material - Indirect Restorative Materials, Ceramics, and Other Indirect Restorative Materials. Among the equipment - Dental Milling Equipment, Dental Scanners, Furnaces, Dental Articulators. Based on types - Dental Bridges, Dental Crowns, Porcelain-Fused-To-Metal, Traditional All-Ceramics, Resins, Full-Cast Material, CAD/CAM Ceramics, and Dentures. By region - North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa
Dental laboratory manufactures a variety of product for the treatment of dental diseases. Dental laboratory product include crown, bridges, texture. Dental laboratory products are come under medical device category which is regulated by FDA
Major Market Drivers:
• Rising geriatric population.
• Increasing prevalence of edentulous.
• Growing dental tourism.
• Rising incidence of dental diseases.
• Increasing outsourcing of customization and fabrication of restorative and prosthetic product in dental laboratories.
• High cost of dental material.
Strategic Developments in the Global Dental Lab Market:
In 2018, Garreco expanded dental laboratory business with the acquisition of Pemaco.This acquisition was provide dealers and lab technician’s access to the entire garreco line product including acrylics, abrasives, and rotary. In 2014, Henry Schein, Inc announced acquisition of Lincoln Dental Supply. By this acquisition company was expand distribution business.
Indirect restorative materials and ceramics segment are expected to reveal exponential CAGR throughout the forecast period due to, growing dental tourism and rising incidence of dental diseases. Across the globe.
The North American region is playing the principal role in the global dental lab market due to increasing prevalence of edentulous and growing dental tourism in the U.S. and Canada. Though, Asia-Pacific will be the second major market in the proximate. The presence of innovative advanced technology, increasing outsourcing of customization, fabrication of restorative and prosthetic product in dental laboratories in the region
Scope of the Global Dental Lab Market Report
Global Dental Lab Market, Material
• Indirect Restorative Materials
• Other Indirect Restorative Materials
Global Dental Lab Market, by Equipment
• Dental Milling Equipment
• Dental Scanners
• Dental Articulators
Global Dental Lab Market, By Type
• Dental Bridges
• Dental Crowns
• Traditional All-Ceramics
• Full-Cast Material
• CAD/CAM Ceramics
Global Dental Lab Market, By Region
• North America
• Asia pacific
• Middle East
Global Dental Lab Market Key Players
• Zimmer Biomet
• Ultradent Products, Inc.
• Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.
• GC Corporation
• Septodont Holding
• BEGO GmbH & Co. KG
• Ivoclar Vivadent AG
• VITA Zahnfabrik
• SHOFU DENTAL
• VOCO GmbH
• Kuraray Noritake Dental, Inc.
• Dentsply Sirona.
• Knight Dental Design
• 1st Dental Laboratories plc
• Attenborough iDent Dental Lab
• Champlain Dental Lab Inc.
• National Dentex Labs.
• A-dec Inc.
• Dental Services Group
• DentCare Dental Lab Pvt. Ltd
• Blackfish Industries Co., Ltd
• Shenzhen Jiayuanmei Dental Lab Co., Ltd
• J & H Dental Lab
• Dentsma Science and Technology Co.,Ltd
• Shengda Dental Lab
• China Master Dental Office Co.,Ltd
• Qili Dental Department Technology Co.Ltd
• Suzhou Same Dental Medical Co.,Ltd
• Reasons to Purchase this Report:
• Current and future of global deep global dental lab market, outlook in the developed and emerging markets.
• The segment that is predictable to lead the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
• Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period.
• The latest innovative developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players.
This Report Is Submitted By : Maximize Market Research Company
Customization of the report:
Maximize Market Research provides free personalized of reports as per your demand. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with us and our sales team will guarantee provide you to get a report that suits your necessities.
About Maximize Market Research:
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C research on 20,000 high growth emerging opportunities & technologies as well as threats to the companies across the Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.
Name: Lumawant Godage
Organization Address: MAXIMIZE MARKET RESEARCH PVT. LTD.
Email: [email protected]
Address: Pune, Maharashtra 411051, India.