The United Kingdom has the world's sixth-largest economy by nominal gross domestic product (GDP), and the ninth-largest by purchasing power parity (PPP). It has a high-income economy and a very high human development index rating, ranking 14th in the world. It was the world's first industrialized country and the world's foremost power during the 19th and early 20th centuries.
The UK remains a great power, with considerable economic, cultural, military, scientific, and political influence internationally. It has been a permanent member of the United Nations Security Council since its first session in 1946.
The United Kingdom is a leading member of the Commonwealth of Nations, the Council of Europe, the G7, the G20, NATO, the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), Interpol, and the World Trade Organization (WTO). It was a member of the European Union (EU) and its predecessor, the European Economic Community (EEC) for 47 years, between 1 January 1973 and withdrawal on 31 January 2020.
Yellow Box Immigration provides straightforward and accessible information to our clients regarding UK Immigration legislation and regulations
- UK Innovator Visa
- Sole Representative Visa
UK Innovator Visa
WHAT IS INNOVATOR VISA?
On March 07th, 2019 the UK Home Office announced the exciting launch of the UK Innovator Visa route for non-European migrants who are willing to stay in the United Kingdom and invest through setting up a business.
- The UK Innovator visa category is for experienced business people seeking to establish a business in the UK.
SETTLEMENT/ PERMANENT RESIDENCY
- Successful Innovators are granted residency for 3 years and can also bring their family members (spouses/partners and children under 18) to the UK.
- After 3 years, innovators can apply for a permanent settlement / UK passport.
- There is no age barrier, profession, and education restriction; to be eligible to apply under UK Innovator Visa.
Need immigration & visa consultation? Get Free Consultation
DURATION OF VISA
Entry Clearance (Visa from the Outside UK) 3 years.
HOW DO I QUALIFY FOR THE VISA?
To qualify for a Startup Visa, applicants at least must have current or past "running the business" experience. The applicant can be a national of a majority English-speaking country or Pass an English Language Test CEFR level B2 or hold a degree that was taught in English and is equivalent to a United Kingdom bachelor’s degree.
ACCESS TO INVESTMENT FUNDS
Access to funds equivalent to £50,000 (own funds or third-party). Third-party can be family members, friends, investors, or corporate bodies.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE ASSESSMENT
The applicant can be a national of a majority English-speaking country or Pass an English Language Test CEFR level B2 or hold a degree that was taught in English and is equivalent to a United Kingdom bachelor’s degree.
For Maintenance Funds
The amount is required to be held for a consecutive 90 days period before the date of application. Sufficient amount to cover the living cost of all family members.
The business plan is likely to be the most subjective part of the visa application and will need to be well-evidenced to prove your credibility, on the balance of probabilities. Yellow Boxes' legal team will ensure that the business plan is up to the standards of the UK Visa Authority to guarantee the success of the visa application. We also ensure that our clients are well-versed by keeping them in preparation of the business plan hence the successful visa application is certain.
- You and one other person can form an Innovator team.
- Each member of the team is allowed to bring the family to the UK.
- A maximum of 4 people in an Innovator team is allowed.
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
- The UK Innovator Visa allows the holder to start a business or control an already existing business in the UK.
- The investment essential to obtain this visa is comparatively lower than the Investor's Visa. This Innovator Visa is a potential route to Settlement passport of the UK and even spouses and dependents may accompany the visa holder.
- Spouse or any dependent children are entitled to come to the UK and obtain Free Education, NHS (National Health Services) and can work full time
SOLE REPRESENTATIVES VISAS
What is a sole representative visa?
The sole representative of the United Kingdom was designed for senior managers within a corporation willing to create a branch/subsidiary in the United Kingdom and to designate a key employee with solid experience in the mother business to represent the company with immigration rights in the United Kingdom.
SETTLEMENT/ PERMANENT RESIDENCY
The Senior Manager will get leave to enter a visa that allows a legal stay in the United Kingdom for 3 years leading to an extension of 2 years and then to indefinite leave to remain visa (permanent residency)that entitles the senior manager to apply for citizenship a year after if the requirements of physical residency and others are fulfilled.
Qualifications & Requirements
There are a number of requirements that should be met in order to qualify for the Sole Representative Visa Program. The applicant must :
Senior Manager Requirements :
- Experience: Hold related industry experience and knowledge
- Company: Be employed by a company whose headquarters and principal place of business are outside the UK.
- Position: Be a senior employee in that company.
- Ownership: Cannot be a major shareholder in the company.
- Intention: The Company intends to establish a branch or wholly-owned subsidiary in the UK.
- Position in the UK: Have full authority to take operational decisions on behalf of the company and work full time for the organization.
- English: passing approved English language test with at least CEFR level A1 in speaking and listening.
Requirements for an overseas company :
- Be a genuine commercial enterprise
- Intend to establish a branch or whole owned subsidiary in the UK.
- Submit a business plan of the business activity in the UK.
- Headquarters and principal place of business is outside the UK with no intention to move to the UK
- No branch or subsidiary or other representatives in the UK.
- Intend to operate the branch or subsidiary in the UK in the same business and activities
HOW YELLOW BOX IMMIGRATION CAN HELP YOU TO PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION?
- We have a team of dedicated professionals.
- Our counselors are trained and have to meet the benchmarks set by the organization to ensure that they provide the best advice to you.
- We have a Highly Committed and professional immigration advisory
- We provide the best possible solution in the quickest possible time, without any stress or burden on our clients.
- Our dedicated Immigration advisers will counsel our clients from start to end.
- A detailed assessment of the client's circumstances.
- Advising for the exact documentation needed for an application.
- Preparing client’s case.
- Completing & Submitting the client’s application.
- Officially Representing client to the UK Border Agency under our OISC (Office of Immigration Services Commissioner UK) license number.
- Keep our clients informed about his / her application status.
- Liaise with Immigration authorities until a successful result.
Moving to the UK can be complicated. Navigating the UK immigration and citizenship application process can be challenging. Yellow Box Immigration, a highly experienced professional, We will navigate your UK Immigration process on your behalf. You can rely on our expertise.