Market Analysis and Insights:- North America PCR Multiplex Assays Market – Industry Trends
North America PCR Multiplex Assays Market By Products & Services (Reagents & Consumables, Instruments & Accessories, Software and Services), Applications (Clinical Diagnostics, Research & Development), End User (Hospitals, Clinical Laboratories, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Research Institutes, Others), Countries (U.S., Canada, Mexico) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Multiplex assays are the new technology which is incorporated with the capability to run more than one target sequence in a single step, the evolution of the PCR multiplex assays in terms of smart features with voice command, facial authentication and radio-frequency identification (RFID) features changes from an manual instrument to an automated PCR multiplexes systems in the year 2016 to 2018.
Multiplex assay can amplify more than one target sequence with the help of multiple primer pairs in reaction mixtures. The PCR technique is a time saving with significant less efforts in the laboratory experiments, which is a convenient and rapid screening assay for clinical and research laboratories. The PCR multiplex assay manufactures to expand their business for the development of services. For instance In June 2018, QIAGEN announced the launch of QIAseq 16S Panels and UCP Multiplex PCR kit which enables in the profiling of complex microbiome samples. The new products reduce the profiling bias and a kit is featured with the nucleic acid-depleted reagents which are tested for the fungal and bacterial DNA contamination. QIAseq 16S Panels enhances robust profiling with the flexibility and interrogates of fungal ITS regions and bacterial 16S variable regions on Illumina platforms. The product is designed with unbiased microbiome profiling and helping scientists to avoid external biased obstacle. The introduction of product helps clinicians in microbial profiling and expanded the advanced product portfolio of the company.
North America PCR multiplex assays market is projected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Get More Insight About the North America PCR Multiplex Assays Market, Request Sample @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=north-america-pcr-multiplex-assays-market
Segmentation: North America PCR Multiplex Assays Market
North America PCR multiplex assays market is segmented into three notable segments which are basis of products & services, application and end user.
- On the basis of products & services, the market is segmented into reagents & consumables, instruments & accessories and software and services.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into research & development and clinical diagnostics.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies, research institutes, hospitals, clinical laboratories and others.
Know More About this Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/north-america-pcr-multiplex-assays-market
Competitive Analysis: North America PCR Multiplex Assays Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are HOL0GIC INC, LUMINEX CORPORATION., BECTON, DICKINSON AND COMPANY, ABBOTT, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc, QIAGEN, Agilent Technologies Inc, Meso Scale Diagnostics, LLC, Randox Laboratories Ltd., Bio-Techne, Seegene Inc., Olink, Illumina, Inc, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc, Abcam Plc, Quanterix, Sysmex Corporation, Siemens, Diasorin, Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, PerkinElmer Inc, Eurofins Scientific, Agena Bioscience, Inc, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, among others.
Request for Detailed TOC @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=north-america-pcr-multiplex-assays-market
- In October 2017, Abbott announced the acquisition of Alere (U.S.) with a capital investment of USD 5,300 Million. This acquisition helped Abbott to strengthen its product portfolio. The Alere (U.S.) is the leading point care test leader and acquisition will help in strengthen the business for in vitro diagnostics.
- In September 2017, Becton, Dickinson and Company announced strategic partnership with the Canadian Society for Medical Laboratory Science (CSMLS) for education of best practice and current clinical standards for Canadian Medical Laboratory Technologists (MLTs) and Medical Laboratory Assistants (MLAs). By this collaboration company enhance awareness of product portfolio. This collaboration has a strong focus on improving patient’s care.
- In November 2016, Hologic, Inc. announced the collaboration with the Seegene Inc. (U.S.) for the development of high multiplex molecular diagnostic assays. The agreement tends to that the company Seegene Inc. (U.S.) will develop assays for the Panther Fusion system of Hologics Inc. The collaboration will helps both companies to strengthen their position in molecular diagnostic worldwide.
Research Methodology: North America PCR Multiplex Assays Market
Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Manufacturers, Researchers, Distributors and Pharmacologist, Industrialists. Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers.
BROWSE RELATED REPORTS
- Global PCR Multiplex Assays Market – Industry Trends - Forecast to 2026
- Asia-Pacific PCR Multiplex Assays Market – Industry Trends - Forecast to 2026
- ·Europe PCR Multiplex Assays Market – Industry Trends - Forecast to 2026
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]