If you want to install AVG admin console on server, then you should first download the latest install files. And the install files will be saved in your computer or your preferred location. For more information, visit to AVG via www.avg.com/activate key code.
Way to Install AVG Admin Console:
- First, you need to open the AVG Admin console install file. After this, you should select your preferred language.
- Now, you have to Read thoroughly and accept the licence agreement.
- At this point, you should enter your license Key.
- If in case, the user already has Admin Console then the set up will detect this and it will give you the option to upgrade.
- Then, you need to select the type of installation with which you want to move further.
- Here, you should choose the components which you wish to install.
- Now, Admin console is installed on your server, and then tap on next to open the Server deployment wizard.
- At this point, you should follow the method of the Deployment wizard. Just go to visit avg.com/activate product key code
- Now, you should select your server role/s.
- If the setup detects the previous version of AVG admin console was installed then it will recommend you a backup. Here, the backup will keep your current AVG database center database as it is.
- After this, you have to select the option to update the AVG Data center database.
- If in case, Admin server had a username and password which is set previously then you should enter it here. But if you did not have a username and password then you should tap on next.
- Here, you should select the web server from where your admin server will get updates.
- Next, you should add the admin server to the list where workstations will get updates.
- Then, you have to click on Deploy to Deploy settings.
- At last, the AVG admin server Deployment has successfully completed.
For more details about AVG Admin console, tap on www.avg.com/activation.