Sinus Dilation Devices Market Research Report by Product (Sinus Stents, Balloon Dilation, Endoscope), Procedure (Hybrid Sinus Dilation), Patient Type (Pediatric, Adults), End-User (Hospitals, ENT Clinics, and Others)-Global Forecast till 2027
The global sinus dilation devices market is expected to register at 8.1% CAGR during the forecast period of 2018 to 2023 and grow to valuation of USD 5,778 Mn by 2023 end reported Market Research Future (MRFR).
MRFR listed the noteworthy companies operating globally in the sinus dilation devices market. They are
- Sklar Surgical Instruments
- Accurate Surgical & Scientific Instruments
- Bausch & LombIncorporated
- EntellusMedical Inc
- Medtronic plc
- Smith & Nephew plc
- Intersect ENT Inc
- Olympus Corporation
- Meril Life
- Sciences Pvt. Ltd
- Jilin Coronado Medical Ltd
- MRFR in its report encompasses all the factors influencing the global sinus dilation devices market. The segmental analysis of the market offers a clear understanding of the sinus dilation devices market. Hence, the global sinus dilation devices market study is segmented by product, procedure, by patient type and end-user.
- On the basis of product, the sinus dilation devices market has been segmented into sinus stents, balloon dilation, endoscope, functional endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS) instruments set, and handheld instruments. The endoscope segment has been further narrowed down to rhinoscopyand sinoscopy.
- On the basis of procedure, the sinus dilation devices market has been segmented into hybrid sinus dilation procedure, standalone sinus dilation procedures, and others. Advancements in medical infrastructure is encouraging patients to opt sinus surgeries. The sinus dilation procedures segment is expected to gain traction for generating the largest revenue due to an increase in the number of patients availing for complex sinus surgeries.
- On the basis of patient type, the sinus dilation devices market is segmented into pediatric and adults.
- On the basis of end-user, the sinus dilation devices market is segmented into hospitals, ENT clinics, diagnostic centers, research centers, and others.
The demographic analysis of the Sinus Dilation Devices Market Share has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, The Middle East and Africa, and Rest of the World (RoW).
In 2017, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention data showed that 11.0% of the United Nations population were diagnosed with sinusitis. Hike in the suffering percentage has been observed over time in the region. This is creating a boundless scope for the key players in the regional market to invest in research and developmental activities to provide effective treatment to the patients. Hence, these factors are anticipated to drive the North American market growth, thereby, allowing the region to maintain its dilation devices market hegemony in the world. The second largest region after North America to grow to the highest market valuation in the assessment period is Europe, predicts MRFR. The increase in cases of sinusitis coupled with the presence of nasal polyp in patients is demanding proper medical attention. This is expected to drive the regional sinus dilation devices market proliferation.
The Asia Pacific region is likely to experience the fastest sinus dilation devices market growth. Technical advancement and patients opting for sinus dilation are expected to augment the regional market.
Although, the Middle East and African regional sinus dilation devices market growth is stationary. The increase in healthcare awareness and initiative taken by governments, in these regions, working towards the medical infrastructure development can impel the market growth in the region.
Browse Full Report Details and TOC Exclusively @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/sinus-dilation-devices-market-6644
Membrane Chromatography Market Research Report – Forecast till 2027
FFP2 Grade Protective Masks Market Research Report—Forecast till 2027
Retinal Biologics Market Research Report—Forecast till 2027
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.