The prime objective of Anti-Corrosion Coatings for Petrifaction Market report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact which will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.24chemicalresearch.com/download-sample/97657/global-anticorrosion-coatings-for-petrifaction-2021-532
The petroleum and petrochemical industry belongs to the field of high fire risk and high corrosion. Most of the equipment and facilities used in the industry are steel base materials, and the coatings used in the petrochemical industry are mainly heavy anticorrosive coatings.This report focuses on the various coatings used in metal facilities in petrochemical plants, such as petrochemical storage tanks, petrochemical pipelines, reaction units, etc.
The global Anti-Corrosion Coatings for Petrifaction market was valued at 2113.56 Million USD in 2020 and will grow with a CAGR of 5.06% from 2020 to 2027.
Globally speaking, in 2019, the coating market of the global petrochemical industry is mainly led by China, which is the world`s largest producer and consumer of coating in the petrochemical industry, and also the country with the largest increment of coating demand in the petrochemical industry. This trend will remain unchanged in the future. At present, the international famous brand akzo Nobel (AkzoNobel), Shanghai (Hempel), besmear in the old man (CMP), PPG Industries, such as Jordan (Jotun) with its technology, brand, management advantages, in the domestic set up production base in China, Nippon Paint (Nippon Paint), sherwin-williams (Sherwin - Williams), PPG, etc in China have set up their own factories and laboratories, has formed a heavy-duty coating to China high-end market monopoly of foreign enterprises.
China`s local petrochemical industry paint manufacturers mainly include Hunan Xiangjiang paint, Zhejiang Yutong, Zhejiang Bridge Paint, Yongji paint and Jiangsu Changjiang paint, etc., except for several important leading enterprises, domestic manufacturers generally have small production capacity and fierce market competition. North America is the second largest producer of coatings for the petrochemical industry, accounting for 21.39% of world production in 2019.
Major foreign manufacturers have akzo Nobel, PPG, Shanghai old man, sherwin-williams, jotun, RPM, tu, Nippon paint, YiShi etc., in which akzo Nobel, PPG, Shanghai old man jotun, sherwin-williams and TOP five manufacturers, is the world`s petrochemical industry coating market in the global petrochemical industry coating market, occupy the TOP 5, 2019 output value of about 51.37% of the market. Currently, Akzonobel is the global market leader, accounting for approximately 16% of the global market value in 2019.
By Market Verdors:
- Hempel A/S
- Sherwin-Williams Company
- CHUGOKU MARINE PAINTS, LTD
- Nippon Paint Holdings Co.Ltd
- China Shipbuilding Heavy Industry Shuangrui Technology Holding Co., Ltd.
- Kansai Paint Co.,Ltd.
- Xiangjiang Paint Group
- Zhejiang Yutong New Materials Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Bridge Painting Co. LTD
- YUNG CHI PAINT & VARNISH MFG. CO.,LTD
- Jiangsu Changjiang Paint Company Ltd.
- Solvent Based Coatings
- Water-Based Paint
- Powder Coating
- Storage Tank
- Petrochemical Pipeline
- The Reaction
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements.Reasons to Purchase Our Research Report:
1. Analyzing the outlook of the market with the recent trends and SWOT analysis
2. Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
3. Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects
4. Regional and country-level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
5. Market value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment
6. Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years
7. Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
8. Analyst support, along with the data support in excel format. Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.24chemicalresearch.com/reports/97657/global-anticorrosion-coatings-for-petrifaction-2021-532
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by Anti-Corrosion Coatings for Petrifaction Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global Anti-Corrosion Coatings for Petrifaction Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.4.2 Solvent Based Coatings
1.4.3 Water-Based Paint
1.4.4 Powder Coating
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Anti-Corrosion Coatings for Petrifaction Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.5.2 Storage Tank
1.5.3 Petrochemical Pipeline
1.5.4 The Reaction
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global Anti-Corrosion Coatings for Petrifaction Market
1.8.1 Global Anti-Corrosion Coatings for Petrifaction Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global Anti-Corrosion Coatings for Petrifaction Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Anti-Corrosion Coatings for Petrifaction Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global Anti-Corrosion Coatings for Petrifaction Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers Anti-Corrosion Coatings for Petrifaction Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India - 411001.
Asia: +91 9169162030
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/